Ebay dodgey

Hi all, recently purchased a pair or jordan iv black cements for $350 plus postage, after i paid like an idiot i decided to post pics up here for lc and easily discovered they were fake, i then contacted seller said shoes were fake i want my money back, believing he thought they were real and he refunded money and i got message from ebay saying keep my item dont send back, i received the shoes in a dodgey old box with the label removed, at that point i was convinced he knew they were fake as s#it after seeing them and knowing he had other jordans as they were also on ebay it was easy to a non expert to spot as fakes, so anyway thought cool scammer wont get to do it again and started wearing the fakes, now hes harassing me every day demanding a refund even told me he was coming to my house, what should i do im not sending them back ive done some checks and looks like he would have not paid that refund himself it was ebay, i hope he comes over ill beat him with the same kicks on lol. Tempted to hang em off a powerline and send photo
Screenshot_2017-08-03-20-28-45.png

Gotta love when the hunter becomes the hunted..Simply donate them man. An LC BEFORE you pay next time.

First, let me say that Ebay did not refund you the money, it came out of the sellers paypal account.

Second, when the buyer acknowledged the return they have option of having shoes returned or letting buyer keep them. If the seller wants the shoes returned, Ebay will step in and send buyer prepaid return shipping label and will deduct cost from seller's paypal account.
(In your case the seller did not want the shoes back so you have every right to keep them. )

If the seller changed their mind it's up to you to decide what to do. You could tell seller to send you a prepaid label and ship them back to them. The other option is too keep them and tell seller you will report him to Ebay. They take threats very serious. Ebay may suspend his accounts or take other actions.

It sounds like the seller is a nut so perhaps for safety reasons you should get the return label and ship them back and wash your hands of the matter.

Reported to ebay got several of his shoes removed, im from Australia and some might be familiar with or heard of the Melbourne markets (my dad sells chilli there) its known as probaly the biggest western markets in the country, they sell fake shoes and anything else you can think of thats fake so most likley thats where they come from

Back
Top Bottom