EBAY FREAKING SUCKS! LISTING REMOVED

I listed my heineken dunk sb up for sale and on the last day of the auction, this is what they had to say:

[font=Arial, Verdana]The listing was removed because it violated eBay policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listinghas been canceled.

The rights owner, Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., notified eBay that this listing violates intellectual property rights. When eBay receives a report of this type ofviolation, we remove the listing to comply with the law.

The rights owner reported the following information:

Heineken Brouwerijen B.V. Trademark Violation.

OMG, this is the biggest load of crap ever by Heineken and Ebay
[/font]

They did that to me a few times ...
They are all full of CACA if you ask me ...

What can you get deals on eBays now a day, please share the knowledge ...

damn it seems so random that "heineken" would notify ebay to remove your listing. just relist and leave out the word heineken or something

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Just ask Henz0
basically seen the thread too deaded the listing more than once i believe
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

about a month ago, i had a photoshop cs3 for mac listing removed. thing was, it wasn't even adobe who removed the listing, but some other company. and theynever explained why, in emails. in a matter of months, i'll be retired from selling on ebay

Originally Posted by realtytrac

[font=Arial, Verdana]OMG, this is the biggest load of crap ever by Heineken and Ebay
[/font]
i guess i fail to see how protecting the integrity of their name is a "load of crap".

obviously you're not happy about it, but there's a difference in using their name when Nike paid to officially license the use of that name, as opposedto
people just throwing that name around as a nickname.

For all that, how is it possible to sell nikes and jordans? and anything else name brand for that matter. You're not even selling their product. Well, in asense I guess you are. But their still Nikes nonetheless. Just relist without adding "Heineken".

welp, ebay removed my photoshop cs3 listing again, without specifying why. i sent a very nasty e-mail to the company that had it removed, wasting my fees,time, and energy without explaining why

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eBay is something else, I listed like 5 fake *** true religion jeans that my bro brought back from NY and sold them all with no problem, but whenpeople list legit stuff its a problem

I think it's because Heineken placed a cease order on the production of these sb's. So whenever they are placed on ebay to be sold they areautomatically taken down. What size were they and the price?

Y'all think you can trick the system. Just abide by the rules because they aren't gonna change.

Heineken did not collaborate with Nike to make the dunks, so by using their name to try to sell something else is no good...
Its just another gloried way of keyword spamming. They took down my pair for the same reason, but I just relisted it with more spam words and they sold... nobiggie.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Y'all think you can trick the system. Just abide by the rules because they aren't gonna change.
i wasn't breaking any rules, reading is fundamental

wait so wat would happen if you were trying to sell like a heineken t-shirt or something. would that get taken down too

Originally Posted by SuperVi11ain

wait so wat would happen if you were trying to sell like a heineken t-shirt or something. would that get taken down too
By logic, since it is officially licensed, then Yes, you can... but you never know what eBay. The reason the Heineken Dunks are removed is becausethey are not officially licensed or Endorsed by Heineken.

Back
Top Bottom