Ebay Listing Help

I barely sell anythin on ebay, now I kno why.

How in the world do you post images in your listing?

I tried the HTML link on photobucket and [img [/img] and still nothing show's up.

This can't be this hard, is their a secret way to post images or did they disable posting images from other sites?

I barely sell anythin on ebay, now I kno why.

How in the world do you post images in your listing?

I tried the HTML link on photobucket and [img [/img] and still nothing show's up.

This can't be this hard, is their a secret way to post images or did they disable posting images from other sites?

Much easier if you use the "browse" button and get them off your desktop rather than from another website.

Much easier if you use the "browse" button and get them off your desktop rather than from another website.

ISN'T HTML, that's why
laugh.gif

use the HTML link on photobucket, and paste it into the body of your listing while having it on the HTML tab, NOT "basic"

ISN'T HTML, that's why
laugh.gif

use the HTML link on photobucket, and paste it into the body of your listing while having it on the HTML tab, NOT "basic"

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ISN'T HTML, that's why
laugh.gif

Thanks

I was posting the html links in basic, didn't know their was an html tab.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ISN'T HTML, that's why
laugh.gif

Thanks

I was posting the html links in basic, didn't know their was an html tab.

Back
Top Bottom