Ebay Selling Help

Thanks for any help in advance...

Anyway, trying to move some stuff on ebay and wanted to see if anyone could help lend some insight on the best way to go about things. After listing a couple things this past week i had gotten some PM's about offers for BIN type stuff and i notice how some sellers are able to sell an item for like $1 to a specific buyer so that they can avoid being gouged by ebay fees, and somehow still get paid. Ive tried just making large Shipping Costs but it seems ebay blocks you from doing so...

I was just wondering how to set up "private" auctions so to speak or any other tips to help make selling there more profitable. Thanks!

Thanks for any help in advance...

Anyway, trying to move some stuff on ebay and wanted to see if anyone could help lend some insight on the best way to go about things. After listing a couple things this past week i had gotten some PM's about offers for BIN type stuff and i notice how some sellers are able to sell an item for like $1 to a specific buyer so that they can avoid being gouged by ebay fees, and somehow still get paid. Ive tried just making large Shipping Costs but it seems ebay blocks you from doing so...

I was just wondering how to set up "private" auctions so to speak or any other tips to help make selling there more profitable. Thanks!

set up a regular .99 cent auction. Have the person bid. End the auction with them as the winner after they bid. Send an invoice and add the additional amount in the shipping section of the invoice. Appparently they will be cjarging fees on shipping price now too but i'm not sure when that new rule goes into effect.

set up a regular .99 cent auction. Have the person bid. End the auction with them as the winner after they bid. Send an invoice and add the additional amount in the shipping section of the invoice. Appparently they will be cjarging fees on shipping price now too but i'm not sure when that new rule goes into effect.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

wouldn't surprise me. 

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

wouldn't surprise me. 

Back
Top Bottom