Ebay Selling Limits

Anybody ever get hit with the Monthly Category Limit ???  Trying to get rid of my shoe collection and they only let me list 6 pairs a month.  Any way around this?

success-kid-meme-generator-ebay-is-successful-in-screwing-you-since-day-one-dd0ef3.jpg

I think it works with feedback. Create fake eBay accounts and sell things for 1 cent. Give yourself feedback

I've been doing some reading and people are saying that calling them only makes matters worse.  Have you had personal success with that?

My feedback is 50+ 100% positive

I called and nothing happened like a month ago. I do think I went from like 5 to 10 item limit after first 30 days. Second time around I only sold off 2 of 10 items so now have to wait 30 days just to relist the same **** again. I'm at like 50 feedback 100% too.......no idea

I recently had my 55 per month limit removed after getting 165 positive feedbacks. Call them or web chat them, they will take a look at your profile and lift the limit.

Orrrrr open up a couple more accounts and link them to your Paypal (using a new e mail address each time). Very easy to do and ebay are cool with you doing this (although strictly speaking not to get around limits).

I've done this also with some success.

I will say though.. Over half the basketball shoes I sell don't get paid for and end up being relisted over and over.

eBay do have the worst customer service in the world though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom