Ebay zero feedback kid trying to scam me.

You ****ed up even dealing with 0 feedback.

But this brings up a question...if someone has 0 feedback and no one wants to deal with them, how they gonna accumulate fb?

But this brings up a question...if someone has 0 feedback and no one wants to deal with them, how they gonna accumulate fb?

Buy items and hope the seller doesn't cancel

I had 0 feedback up until 3 months ago
Had my account for about 10 years
Maybe have actually bought/won 4 items
Within that time
Each time I usually email the person to let em know I’m interested
And haven’t had problems
So that 0 feedback stigma depends on a case by case basis imo

Buy small things like cell phone chargers until you get some feedback

If I was you I would contact PayPal or Ebay and tell them your side of the story so they are aware of this guy before he tries to request a refund by sending you house slippers

PayPal asked me to call eBay and eBay asked me to ask the buyer for photos of what was shipped in error he did not send photos and responded that I have to make it right I responded back again with send me photos of what you received in error if I recognize the items I will have no problems returning exchanging etc. he has yet to respond

Good luck man. eBay and PayPal are the same company btw. They’ll give you a certain amount of days before they can follow through with anything. Zero feedback usually means the buyer has nothing to lose. It’ll be potentionally a long irritating wait sadly

stop with the zero feedback slander
we all aint like that
just checked my profile
only have 1 feedback in the past 12 months
and its positive

PayPal asked me to call eBay and eBay asked me to ask the buyer for photos of what was shipped in error he did not send photos and responded that I have to make it right I responded back again with send me photos of what you received in error if I recognize the items I will have no problems returning exchanging etc. he has yet to respond

Bro, use periods.

Good luck tho.

we all aint like that
just checked my profile
and its positive
Haha, no no man I feel you but think about the demographic you’re dealing with when selling shoes. Bunch of broke kids using prepaid debit cards with nothing to lose. You wanna sell a coffee maker.... different story haha

we all aint like that
just checked my profile
and its positive

Not everyone is out to scam, but someone with 100+ positive feedback is less likely to scam you than a 0 feedback. Its just safer.

I don't mess with zero (or even low) feedback buyers and I don't mess with anyone outside North America. I've had terrible experiences with the latter. Even if eBay/PayPal rule in your favor, its a couple months of BS just to get some shoes back, which arent DS anymore. (Cause you know their clown *** wore them the day they got delivered. I had a pair sent back with some scuffs.) Plus wasted shipping money.

It's usually sneaker buyers that do this nonsense too. :smh:

Lithonia? Say no more.
EhVA.gif

It's crazy that ebay hasn't done anything to remedy this. They don't give a damn about the seller, despite taking their 10% with no problem.

Ebay sucks these days, there is absolutely no protection as a seller and Ebay/Paypal always sides with the buyer in every situation.

I use to have no qualms about selling on Ebay, now every transaction Im worried about being scammed.

hitman40 hitman40 is this guy trying to shake you down for the money via eBay messaging or has he opened a case via eBay/PayPal?

Keep your shipping receipts and all pictures that you've taken of your shoes. I want to say that in all likelihood this guy is trying to run a scam on you.

You have a long history with eBay and your seller feedback is quite good. If this scumbag opens a case, you will just have to deal with the money being locked for a bit but make sure you provide all copies of your conversation with this guy and tell the eBay/PayPal agent that he tried messaging you privately to 'strong arm' you.

Back
Top Bottom