eBays ridiculously large amount of "legit" CG11

Are all these cool Grey 11s that is popping up legit? I noticed these sellers always have a large quantity and the soles are too icey. These sellers usually seem pretty confident in the legitimacy and they provide refunds/money back guarantees. I'd love to know what the deal is with these cg11s.

Well we don't know what you are talking about if you just talking bout a general amount a sneakers. There are a mix of fakes and the real deal. Need to be more specific. Pretty much anything with an icy sole is not legit. Even when you put them in Ziploc bags the soles still yellow. They're supposed to yellow around the pods too

Well we don't know what you are talking about if you just talking bout a general amount a sneakers. There are a mix of fakes and the real deal. Need to be more specific. Pretty much anything with an icy sole is not legit. Even when you put them in Ziploc bags the soles still yellow. They're supposed to yellow around the pods too

More specific.. ok... There are a suspiciously large amount of cg11s available on eBay through very confident sellers who are saying if whatever you receive is not legit you will receive your money guaranteed but when I go through their pictures the suspicious icey sole makes me question them but why would any seller go through the trouble of selling a fake pair and getting them shipped back. I guess my question comes down to, are these coming from the same factory that produces the "legit" jordan sneakers. If these are then that means It's being made with the same materials and maybe it's not going through QC but that pretty much means these are in fact quthentic, they're just being manufactured on a different date from the "authentic" ones, correct?

Not again............. 
mean.gif

I guess he does this to make people who have no clue think he's legit...How can they come from the same factory if there's no yellowing.  Wouldn't they be made of the same material.  You should check out the thread on gm pairs.

More specific.. ok... There are a suspiciously large amount of cg11s available on eBay through very confident sellers who are saying if whatever you receive is not legit you will receive your money guaranteed but when I go through their pictures the suspicious icey sole makes me question them but why would any seller go through the trouble of selling a fake pair and getting them shipped back. I guess my question comes down to, are these coming from the same factory that produces the "legit" jordan sneakers. If these are then that means It's being made with the same materials and maybe it's not going through QC but that pretty much means these are in fact quthentic, they're just being manufactured on a different date from the "authentic" ones, correct?
No they are coming from different factories. They are called grey market shoes. Which some will argue that they buy because the sole isn't yellowed like the authentics BUT you have differences in the grey markets for example not real carbon fiber in the sole, 23s stretched out on the heel tab, patent leather cut is off, shape is off. Anything that isn't made within the production date, showing proper aging(space jams or cg11s for example), and have characteristics to being fake are simply fake. Sellers will always claim that their pairs are authentic but they really aren't. Some are though as I stated before there's a mix of what's going around. However would you wanna pay $250+ for some grey markets?

totally wrong.

I guess he does this to make people who have no clue think he's legit...How can they come from the same factory if there's no yellowing.  Wouldn't they be made of the same material.  You should check out the thread on gm pairs.

Yeah I'm an eBay seller advertising fake jordans on niketalk you're a genius

Yeah I'm an eBay seller advertising fake jordans on niketalk you're a genius

and why insult this person? he is clearly trying to help educate you.

and why insult this person? he is clearly trying to help educate you.
agreed.. If I could give you any advise, it would be to LC first if your unsure..Also if you see 0% yellowing on Concords or CGs keep it moving..

That's whati figured but their confidence threw me off thanks
no prob..welcome to NT...

We use a rep system here to show thanks.. If you feel someone helped you or answered your question show them thanks by repping their comment(s)
It's the little green thumbs up on our comments.. take care.

no prob..welcome to NT...

We use a rep system here to show thanks.. If you feel someone helped you or answered your question show them thanks by repping their comment(s)
It's the little green thumbs up on our comments.. take care.

You seem thirsty for some reps. Chill out

Lol Timmy has enough reps to quench his thirst and 2 other people. He's just telling a newbie how NT works. You just seem thirsty to use the newly made up term thirsty.. But anyway OP, like everything mentioned above, we can't give you an accurate LC for a general amount of shoes without even seeing pics. Like stated before me, no yellow is a no go. They haven't produced more cool greys since they came out. So keep looking, and if you think you find something you consider purchasing, post it up here and we'll confirm authenticity for you.

Lol Timmy has enough reps to quench his thirst and 2 other people. He's just telling a newbie how NT works. You just seem thirsty to use the newly made up term thirsty.. But anyway OP, like everything mentioned above, we can't give you an accurate LC for a general amount of shoes without even seeing pics. Like stated before me, no yellow is a no go. They haven't produced more cool greys since they came out. So keep looking, and if you think you find something you consider purchasing, post it up here and we'll confirm authenticity for you.

New term? Wow what's the temperature under that rock you live in?

You seem thirsty for some reps. Chill out
lol.. please man..if you have nothing to offer to this convo..be out.Go clean your room in your mommas basement. We are perfectly good without you here grasshoppa..

I'm simply trying to tell the new guy how it works..Period.

Well today is about 61 degrees in my area of NorCal. And yes that term was created in the past couple years. Not here to bicker but that's the truth.

agreed.. If I could give you any advise, it would be to LC first if your unsure..Also if you see 0% yellowing on Concords or CGs keep it moving..

That's whati figured but their confidence threw me off thanks

honestly, they give the confident appearance because they think they can get away with it and they already know they have to give a refund regardless if they say the shoes are fakes or not.

there was someone that posted in the GM thread that bragged about how he sells GM shoes on ebay as authentic and makes a killing because most of his customers don't know any better. whenever he gets caught, he just sends a refund and keeps it moving.

something like he makes 1 - 2K a week in sales so a refund doesn't hurt at all.

honestly, they give the confident appearance because they think they can get away with it and they already know they have to give a refund regardless if they say the shoes are fakes or not.

there was someone that posted in the GM thread that bragged about how he sells GM shoes on ebay as authentic and makes a killing because most of his customers don't know any better. whenever he gets caught, he just sends a refund and keeps it moving.

something like he makes 1 - 2K a week in sales so a refund doesn't hurt at all.
I hope there is a special place in hell for these guys.. I hope they gotta rock L.A. gear light bright joints or some Franklins for eternity..lol

PS thx for the back up fellas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom