EDDIE MURPHY Dead?????

I'm hearing this from multiple people any truth to it?? 
frown.gif

No it isnt. Eddie MurphyI Ain't Dead ... Yet
0203-eddie-ex-01.jpg

The Internet is blowing up with reports that Eddie Murphy is dead.  NOT TRUE.

We made some calls, and Eddie is very much alive.

The frenzy was triggered by MediaFetcher.com.  The site has been spinning bogus stories about other celebs they claim are dead but are not -- including Jon Bon Jovi, Charlie Sheen, Adam Sandler, TooShort, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Bacon, Luke Perry, Jack Black, Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Tom Green, Mac Miller, Tiger Woods, George Clooney, and others.

Pavlov's dog could have figured this out quicker.

I actually heard this rumor a couple weeks ago. I don't think it's true though. I hope it's not true

Originally Posted by Antidope

No it isnt. Eddie MurphyI Ain't Dead ... Yet

The frenzy was triggered by MediaFetcher.com.  The site has been spinning bogus stories about other celebs they claim are dead but are not -- including Jon Bon Jovi, Charlie Sheen, Adam Sandler, TooShort, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Bacon, Luke Perry, Jack Black, Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Tom Green, Mac Miller, Tiger Woods, George Clooney, and others.

Thanks! Why the hell do people start these rumors.

Eddie MurphyI Ain't Dead ... Yet

0203-eddie-ex-01.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2012/0...lse-rumors/#.Tyw2E4HQet8

I would have been mad as hell. I hope Eddie does one more stand up before he dies. With all the fixins with the impression, gay jokes and all. I miss that Eddie.

DR813 wrote:
I actually heard this rumor a couple weeks ago. I don't think it's true though. I hope it's not true

lol a couple of weeks ago when he had an interview talking about him possibly going out on tour doing stand-up on February the 1st

Back
Top Bottom