***Edible Arrangements***

Wasup NT,

My moms bday is coming up in early January, and I was thinking about getting her a fruit basket from edible arrangements bc I hear ab them all the time. Anyone ever ordered from them? hows delivery? is the fruit really fresh? any coupons or discounts?

feedback is mucho appreciatedo

they are ok...i usually have good experiences with them but last mothers day, i ordered one for my mother, both grandmothers, and my god mother. Everyoneexcept my actual mother got theirs. It pissed me off to no avail! just dont order around another busy time like that. btw they loved them.

i ordered it once..the fruit is fresh. looks cool and it tastes good. i think your mom will appreciate that gift...

edible-arrangements.jpg
HelloKitty10362_largeview.gif
EdibleArrangements_Basket.gif

Pretty cool.

tastes fantastic every fresh, but make sure to eat it all that day. chocolate covered strawberries
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ekREV

i ordered it once..the fruit is fresh. looks cool and it tastes good. i think your mom will appreciate that gift...

If you can pick it up yourself.

thanks fam, i guess its worth the 70+ dollars

edit :: I cant pick it up myself, I start my first day of work and I kind of wanted it delivered to her office.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Not bad....

but I prefer flowers.

i thought ab flowers, but at most they only last a week, smell and look...with EA maybe mom dukes will bring the basket home, THAT way i get some too
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom