EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
I mean I dunno how many people expected okc to beat down the spurs and do something similar to gsw. The two teams a lot thought were the two best this year. Everything is clicking for them this postseason.

I gave the mantle to Curry during the season but I was hesitant to do so cause I felt like LeBron still held it.

Curry obviously had the best regular season but when it comes to an all around player Bron is definitely still the best in the world. He just does more things on the court and if he isn't shooting well he will still dominate the game in more facets.

One thing I have been saying all season is that Curry isn't significantly above Westbrook and boy this series is proving me right. Westbrook is one of the most unique players of all time and his performance not only this series but playoffs has been nothing short of dominant. If OKC goes all the way he definitely deserves to be in this discussion. Both OKC players are right there.

Klay is definitely the 2nd greatest shooter of all time in NBA history.

Didn't know Ray Allen or Reggie never existed

Klay is better than both though.

Klay can't hit the shots Reggie hit

Stop it already.

Reggie is not on Klays level.

How old are you?

They all very similar stat-wise. Would you want Ray Allen to shoot a clutch 3/Free throw or Klay tho?

Klay doesn't have a "level" yet. So you can't even say that

Smh. Some dudes just won't accept that Klay is the 2nd GOAT 3pt shooter.

Literally nobody has agreed with you because it's a stupid *** statement. How old are you why you duck the question? :lol:

It's not even entertaining or good trolling :lol:

It really is a half assed effort :lol:

It depends how are we defining "best basketball player" and over what period although "in the world" suggests now.

If it's straight up shooting 3s and jumpers of late (over the last two years), then Curry.

If it's straight up number of regular season and Finals MVP awards and rings where you were a key part of the reason for said rings, then James.

Are we including categories like blocks, offensive and defensive rebounds, assists, steals? What about the "intangibles" that are "not recorded in official statistics"? Leadership, yada, yada, yada.

It depends on how are we define "best basketball player", I think anyone can make a case for either if they choose the appropriate definition of "best basketball player in the world", and the corresponding period of time.

Why are we still even talking about this? 1 bad or good game by either party won't change facts. Last year and this year, Wardell is #1. Lebum is still top 3 which isn't bad seeing how he isn't in his prime anymore and things gonna start getting ugly soon if he doesn't fix that joint. Lock it up tho, the world knows the answer

Why are we still even talking about this? 1 bad or good game by either party won't change facts. Last year and this year, Wardell is #1. Lebum is still top 3 which isn't bad seeing how he isn't in his prime anymore and things gonna start getting ugly soon if he doesn't fix that joint. Lock it up tho, the world knows the answer
Hes still in his prime and hes still number 1

Hes still in his prime and hes still number 1

you're on drugs. the hard stuff. the kind that makes your skin peel and teeth fall out.

Warriors built this team. Don't compare Steph to Brons teams. They gave up Monta and moved Klay to starting SG.

Klay and Steph best shooters of all time. Klay has the best form ever.

Let's goooooooo

Repeat OTW.

Gonna be ugly for OKC. I liked KD and Russ but they're not gonna beat Cleveland playing that dumb your turn than mine that they've been doing since 2012. It's not ever gonna be consistent to win 16.

It's ok if they wanna shoot but they're not getting any ball movement.

KD out there looking like Bron in the 2012 All Star Game :lol:

You forgot to mention it's against weak east teams. Must be nice to be the only contender in your conference almost every year.

You forgot to mention it's against weak east teams. Must be nice to be the only contender in your conference almost every year.
I heard on the DP show that if GS gets to the finals, they will have taken the 4th hardest trip to the ship of all-time, given the opponents they've faced.  the cavs have taken the 2nd to last hardest trip to the finals of all time
roll.gif

Last edited:

I heard on the DP show that if GS gets to the finals, they will have taken the 4th hardest trip to the ship of all-time, given the opponents they've faced.  the cavs have taken the 2nd to last hardest trip to the finals of all time
roll.gif
How does Houston/Portland/OKC=4TH Hardest?

Back
Top Bottom