EDIT! pictures of my girl....pg 1. NT. give me some clever texts to text VOL. GOING TO SMASH

Really now? You're gonna ruin a good thing for some box? And it's not even guaranteed it's a good one, too. Your girl > JO.

Karma's a @#%$%, honey. Think about it real hard.

personally if I were in your situation, I'd stay w/ the girlfriend. but if you do choose
to ditch ol' girl, you can def slide her number to me. good looks holmes.
59c35f4a42016237f7f7b360d09fd5899da3db7.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rmK

That asian girl is waaaaaaay more attractive than ol' Moley Cyrus up there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone's going in.

And yes, you're girl looks better,unless you're giving us the myspace angles.

Your girl is much more attractive then the mole. If you do something with the mole least let me have your girls number so I can treat her right. The mole lookslike a lay, but nothing more and your girl looks like shes a lot of fun. You want to mess something up just for the box....

Originally Posted by hell0o

Really now? You're gonna ruin a good thing for some box? And it's not even guaranteed it's a good one, too. Your girl > JO.

Karma's a @#%$%, honey. Think about it real hard.

My thoughts exactly. If your girl is being good to you, why are you going to do this to her? Not worth it. Just ask for some real riskee pics to see how farshe's really willing to go and post them here.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, mole girl is cute. Nothing wrong with something on the side

The mole is fine, as long as it aint looking like some live creature, you know, all hairy and *@%!.
Yeah, she's cute.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by Ortega03

IloveShoes wrote:

Ortega03 wrote:

IloveShoes wrote:

sauuceking wrote:

IloveShoes wrote:

my girl on page 1.

ditch your girl. Mole girl > Asian girl

yeah idk. i can't leave her man. she's too good to me. i added one more pic. maybe it'll change your mind?
nerd.gif

Sounds like your trying to change your mind
laugh.gif

Oh and shes too good to you, and your about to cheat on her..nice..

Did you watch that vid?...the main point there was, even though at times it can be hard to live with temptation, in the end, you don't cheat. You answered
your own question.

What i was trying to say is that i hate it when you ARE in a relationship.. you have girls wanting you. Double edged sword type deal feel me?

It's called "Feast or Famine". Chris Rock nailed it on the head.

I got this broad at work...1st day on the job with her, she's been flirting with me, eye-#$%@ing the hell outta me..Broad adds me on Facebook, sayin' Icame up on the "People you might know" list, even though we had NOT 1 mutual friend..

I wanna smash so bad, but I know I can't. My girl is too good to me.

Moley girl is cute but your girl is a THICK ASIAN THATS LIKE FINDING MEW ON POKEMON BLUE ID KEEP YA GIRL FOR GET THE JO

so wait? she texted u sayin she wanted u to sex her up, u assumed she was drunk at a party and you told her nah your wit some friends? dude u shoulda told yourboys this and gone and handled your bizness. im disappointed in you, hand in your man card please....

Edit; jus read into it more, so u have a gurl and you tried to kick it to this chick too? i retract my prior comment to a point. if i was u i woulda gotten mygurl drunk and tried to get both of them in bed at the same time. trust me this trick works, they dunt always gotta be into chicks
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Moley girl is cute but your girl is a THICK ASIAN THATS LIKE FINDING MEW ON POKEMON BLUE ID KEEP YA GIRL FOR GET THE JO
laugh.gif
at the mew comment

I agree though
eek.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Oh snap.
roll.gif

thread\

Your gf is much better looking, but go on ahead and @!%! that relationship up so someone who actually deserves her can give her what she needs in a manAlready...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Moley Cyrus
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But that chick with the more is pretty cute
pimp.gif

I'm a sucker for cute chicks but thick asian
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, Bro, You gotta save the pics from FB and upload to tiny pic....
Cause them numbers mean thangs, ya digg
wink.gif

your chic is bad man. it's not worth wrecking what you have. BTW, how old is the Asian chic (no, I dont know here)?

Originally Posted by kix2mny

your chic is bad man. it's not worth wrecking what you have. BTW, how old is the Asian chic (no, I dont know here)?

21 bout to be 22 in june.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

hey baby want to give e a sucky sucky?

How much licks it takes for my lollipop to pop?

How much?

Do you like Anal?
Damn first that ******ed thread, now this? Dude log off of life
laugh.gif
I unno....I'd say stick with the asian girl.

Back
Top Bottom