edit: smh i got exposed quick fast

your boy eddo starr got arrested last week for armed robbery with a weapon smh....... btw i aint do it

when i feel alone NT usually there fa me

p.s i hate cops and they are very nasty people when they are mad
mad.gif

NOT WAVY
l_b4362212927c95ba61f33f0729a955e1.jpg

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

so what are you doing as far as getting a job goes

im currently employed and im out on 10,000 bail. Court on the 11th if the judge looks out for ya boy then i should be alright , but if not getting work isgonna be scary in da future

Armed Robbery? Get that @@@ ready for 5 years of mancockpoundings buddy.

Grand Theft Auto and Joyriding and I had some Bud in the car...I was 14....Been on probation for 6 years
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Armed Robbery? Get that @@@ ready for 5 years of mancockpoundings buddy.

ok first off ......im white
second.....its my first arrest
apperantly some dude got jumped for his phone(oh btw the weapon is a brick
alien.gif
on the arrest report appearntly dudes came up to him with a brick asked him for his ##++ chocked him to da ground and took his phone then fled)dudeid'ed me and my codefendant

heres the story , im walking down 200th....its not a main street but its long and has a park(bout 9:30-10:00pm) im jogging/powerwalking and my phonedrops....hard as hell look fa my phone cus its dark but i find the sucker but the back piece and battery missing , i then see my dude ray,shatAkA codenfendant,raw n some shorty at the park , i walk there seeing if my dude can lend me his phone so i can use the light to find my phone, then the fellas come and get ourinformation on the sidewalk, the conduct a show up and everyone but my dude !%%$ got to go , then they came back looking fa my #%+ and dude ask me were myphone was i showed him my phone and he asked me where the back piece and battery , i tell him i dropped it(phone was found around the scene of the crime whichi would then assume is infront of the park on the other side of the street where the houses face the park n what not) me and my codefendant are then on our wayto pgk where i was arrested and i left on 10,000 bond my dude left the next day on bond

Grand Theft Auto and Joyriding and I had some Bud in the car...I was 14....Been on probation for 6 years
smh.gif

damn be happy you was a minor!

Fortunately I caught all my cases as a juvenile. But here is a good on for you all:

On March 1st, at approximately 12:35 a.m., Seattle Police Officers responded to a call of a robbery inside a residence in the 1700 Block of N.E. 55th St. Twoindividuals had forced their way into the rear entrance of the above location. Once inside, a white male suspect, armed with a handgun, gathered together theresidents in one place, while a second suspect, described as a white male brandishing a club, walked one of the residents throughout the house gathering upelectronics items. That suspect then struck the victim in the head several times before the suspects fled the scene in an unknown direction. Patrol officersand K-9 conducted a search of the area, but could not locate the suspects.

Cue UGK "Pull A Kick Door"

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I thought you were dead? Sorry if I'm mistaken.
yea i got banned and my dude who shoots all my vids who is also a Nt'er "youtube sensation" i thin he's using thought it wouldbe funny if a car ran me over
alien.gif

LaGrange Street, West Roxbury. Police arrested and charged ****,**** ***, West Roxbury, with possession of the Class D drug-marijuana at 6:45 p.m. Police alsodetermined ***
was out on an outstanding warrant as well.

off my open case on thursday
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

yea i got banned and my dude who shoots all my vids who is also a Nt'er "youtube sensation" i thin he's using thought it would be funny if a car ran me over
alien.gif

WOW, Eddo.. You really want to do this... Ill Expose You!!

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

yea i got banned and my dude who shoots all my vids who is also a Nt'er "youtube sensation" i thin he's using thought it would be funny if a car ran me over
alien.gif
WOW, Eddo.. You really want to do this... Ill Expose You!!
I think he wants to do it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom