edit.

I took it as a joke. I did however tweet Bron "nah fam, yall can't be hogging all the talent.

Damn, leave LeBron alone, ya complain about too many people talking about him yet you guys do it anyways. As a mavs fan i hope he gets a his damn ring.

been discussed in multiple threads. Lock this unnecessary garbage up.

Originally Posted by CP1708

The Celtics start 4, what's the problem?

30t6p3b.gif

Why can't Delonte West start for his team.

Oh...wait

I forgot about that off the court thing that happened with Lebron's Mom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Oh...wait

laugh.gif

2iliwht.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Oh...wait

laugh.gif

Anyone have the laugh emotion that turns into a stoneface?And this @*!* is embarrassing by lebron. You guys are really trying to dismiss this as being fun and a joke, but this is coming from the guy who's been trying to find the easiest road to a title since his elbow injury with the cavs. And he just so happens to be recruiting a free agent and a vet who might be able to force his team into dealing him for positions they need (PG, and after witnessing Terry bust their %#!+% in the finals and J'ing bron in his grill, a beast 6th man)Dude is dead serious with this and it's a shame considering he's on a team that people picked as a threat to the bulls 72-10 record in their first season together.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CP1708 wrote:
The Celtics start 4, what's the problem?

Was just thinking how is it possible a Celtic fan can get mad at a trend y'all popularized?
I think it's just the fact that Bron is lobbying for them to join. While the Celtics traded and drafted All-Stars. But Bron should stop trolling though

he's not trolling...this is just the current state of the NBA...Boston started it, now everybody is coming in trying to outdo them..yall jus mad cause its bron, if it was cp3 or someone else itll be all good...

#iaintmadathim

Back
Top Bottom