EDITE new girl breakin off someone else for a new girl WITH PICS

nt peep this ive been talkin to this girl for about a yr now we used to date for 4 months before she went to college she comes back whenev holidays whatev youknow and shes had another bf while she was in college but during that time we would still fool around when she came and idc if she has a bf or anything bc i domy own thing here in austin and she does her own thing but shes really wants to be my girl and tells me alot of things like diff girl things i want to be withyou i would marry you stuff like that (just things you know we would never do that stuff im only 19 shes only 18 till sat 4/4 shel be 19) and we vidchat like3-4 times a week aight now heres the deal i just want a new girl you know shes not even my girl and i feel like i have to stay away from girls and im not gonnashe doesnt ever ask me anything about girls she just tells me that girls need to stay away from me blha blah blah
so how do i tell this girl we need to stop i figure i wont tell her and just when she comes back to austin on the 17th just dont do anything with her bc i caneasily not do !@#% with her she cant keep her hands off me cliff notes: talking to a girl for about a yr we dated for 4 of those months she left to college webroke up she comes back to austin and we still hook up whatev shes had other bf after me(doesnt matter though) shes basically in love with me and wants to bewith me if she lived here ive hooked up with other girls within this yr shes hooked up with a dude while at college i need a new girl how do i break this offwith her bc shes not even my girl enough with the flames i need help nters peace http://www.facebook.com/p...=1515360146&id=554497041heres a pic from her facebook

niketalk

Originally Posted by Complete since 1989

nt peep this ive been talkin to this girl for about a yr now we used to date for 4 months before she went to college she comes back whenev holidays whatev you know and shes had another bf while she was in college but during that time we would still fool around when she came and idc if she has a bf or anything bc i do my own thing here in austin and she does her own thing but shes really wants to be my girl and tells me alot of things like diff girl things i want to be with you i would marry you stuff like that (just things you know we would never do that stuff im only 19 shes only 18 till sat 4/4 shel be 19) and we vidchat like 3-4 times a week aight now heres the deal i just want a new girl you know shes not even my girl and i feel like i have to stay away from girls and im not gonna she doesnt ever ask me anything about girls she just tells me that girls need to stay away from me blha blah blah so how do i tell this girl we need to stop i figure i wont tell her and just when she comes back to austin on the 17th just dont do anything with her bc i can easily not do !@*$ with her she cant keep her hands off me
nerd.gif
where's the periodat? Or do you still want to continue typing that long $** sentence?

one long sentence donde esta periods. UMMMM Smash other chicks and smash her. Problem solved didn't read the whole thing

smh.gif
SMH at you making two of these terrible threads. You should have your threadmaking privileges revoked for a month!

Lol NT brutal as always, thats why I love you guys.

Oh yeah NT rules NO PICS NO HELP.

Back
Top Bottom