Eff A Greatest Rapper-Vol. Beyonce Is GOAT Of Female R&B ?

B can't even write, so she automatically get's knocked down in my book. U gotta be able to sing and write in order to be the best R&B vocalist.Luther got it for the mens imo and its hard to judge between the women w/ so many strong voices. From my era, I'd have to choose between MJB,L Boogie, andMariah, unfortunately Aaliyah never got to bloom fully
frown.gif
Then u got Aretha, Tina, Etta, and u def can't forget Minnie who also didn't get a chance toreally shine w/ her untimely death. Yall dudes gotta stop marinatin in the present if yall wanna talk about Greatest XYZ, so much more history, where u thinkthe artists of here and now got there inspiration from?

yea if u dont write ur own material..or havent even wrote a lil bit of ya own shhhh...then u dead to me...thats where the artistry part comes into play..butthats just my opinion

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

beyonce is the GOAT as far as entertaining goes, going off hits it's Mariah, off voice Mary J
You CANNOT be serious with that one, G. Mariah smashes Mary J, based on voice alone. And damn, I forgot about that crack bisch Whitney.

After seeing MJB @ the HOTC tour last year, I Am A Witness

Originally Posted by gunnascott

IMO Diana Ross>ALL

Yes
pimp.gif

Runners up

Whitney Houston
MC
Lauren Hill
Aliyah

Whoever says Mary j. or Kels need to re evaluate R&B

beyonce is one of the best looking and definitely has the game in a headlock. but id much rather listen to lauren hill, aaliyah, or MJB

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Good question...there are stronger voices but her overall performance and singing is pretty much unmatched...unless you go into the oldies/classics
? Beyonce is a product that is put to gather and managed by a cabal of producers, accountants and managers, every creative decision is made purely with the economic implications at the fore front. This hinders her creative expression as and artist this is a "problem" that Alicia Keys, or Christina does not have.

But never forget Beyonce has one of the best voices in music history, **** with Alicia Keys(Who is a beter artist but NOT a better singer)...
laugh.gif

Unless your name is Christina you are not touching Beyonce right now.
very well put bro

Female- Alicia Keys
Male- I can't pick just one, but my favorites right now are Raphael Saadiq and Ryan Leslie

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

aaliyah-photograph-c12149689.jpg

/thread.

R.I.P to her no doubt but...

No diss I respect her, she made decent music, she could dance but she really couldn't sing that well. She didn't have a powerful voice like otherfemale singers

For real though ?

Dudes got bored of making Jay-Z GOAT threads so the next thing is Beyonce GOAT threads ?

The answer is hell no to both.

Originally Posted by M16

For real though ?

Dudes got bored of making Jay-Z GOAT threads so the next thing is Beyonce GOAT threads ?

The answer is hell no to both.
Never made a Jay-Z GOAT Thread.

And to clear everything up a little bit. I'm talking about overall, voice, performances, look, influence etc. and like I said already it's arguable tobe honest.

And I am not even a big Beyonce fan like that.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Good question...there are stronger voices but her overall performance and singing is pretty much unmatched...unless you go into the oldies/classics

i can agree with that

I go with Mary J tho

and Screaming Carey is not better then B

Originally Posted by encore2007

Mary and Mariah shouldn't even be in the same convo Mariah feel off had a lil bit of life then bit the dust again.

Mary=Michael. Bey=Kobe (most hated) Alicia=LBJ

You lose posting privileges. Back in your cell immediately.

Mary and Mariah shouldn't even be in the same convo Mariah feel off had a lil bit of life then bit the dust again.

this was just horrible

are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Back
Top Bottom