EFF IT!! VOICEBOX/VOCODER/AUTOTUNE/TALK BOX APPRECIATION POST!!! VOL. YOUTUBE

POST VIDS OF SOME OF THE DOPEST USE OF THEM JOINTS. ITS ALL MUSIC TO MY EARS...

THE KING OF HIP HOP VOICE BOX DJ BATTLECAT

STEVIE WONDER BACK IN THE DAY

PETER FRAMPTON

laugh.gif
I actually like KanYe on the vocoder.

I'm just hoping he doesn't OD with it.

See...cats like Roger, Frampton, and Stevie sound clean with it...hitting notes but still sounding like they're talking English.

People today ain't using it right. The only one that has recently sounded DECENT on it is T-Pain...but even he ain't comparable to the OGs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Peter Frampton used his guitar to manipulate the sound of his voice?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

WHY THE !!!! IS T-PAIN RICH FOR USING THAT S.....

I AM KINDA PISSED HE MADE ALOT OF MONEY JUST FOR A VOCODER MACHINE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CAN DO!!!

for reals why tho?

Because he did made it happen. You can't get mad at someone for getting rich you have to be mad at who ever is giving him the money aka fans...

How can you guys hate on t-pain. He makes realistic music for basically the average joe. He makes his own melodies. He produces. He is killing the hook game.Why yall made at him for being good?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Peter Frampton used his guitar to manipulate the sound of his voice?
nerd.gif

he's using as a controller...like you would a keyboard.

^you can make your own one (by that i mean talk box) really cheap using a speaker...just youtube it. it's ghetto but it works.

Back
Top Bottom