Eggplant Air Pippen II - How rare, and who's got love?

I've heard that these were a limited release, but I was wondering if anyone knew just how limited?   Were they truly limited in a '07 Penny Foam sort of way, or more in just an "LE" marketing sense (i.e., limited in name/advertising only).

Also, what do you all think of them?  Personally, I think they're pretty sweet, but have this suspicion these didn't go over all that well.
nike-air-pippen-ii-eggplant-2.jpg

ive seen em all over outlets in Nor Cal, for dummie cheap. $30-$40 max

soon as these dropped you knew nike was tryin to milk eggplant for all its worth.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

I picked up a pair for $40 a few weeks ago. Regret that purchase.
lmao, you have no idea how much im laughing right now...
roll.gif

personally thse shoes are horrible, i almost hate looking at them.. i almost feel sorry for cats who have these on.. i hope are able to get a pair though..

I remember there was a discount special and these were like $25 out the door at my Nike outlet and guess what... NO ONE COPPED. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

to keep it funky, they aren't even that bad....but its that pippen and purple is 
ohwell.gif

they got away with it with da pippen I's because da majority of that shoe was black and white, but these? reach...

hell da OG colors aren't even that super popular for them to pump these outta no wear...da HOH durabuck black

and red ones were a whole lot better.

they really aren't that bad of a shoe imo. I'd pick up a pair for $23-30 and be perfectly fine with it.

Thought they looked pretty good in pictures but seeing them in person 
sick.gif
 Passed on them many times over in the outlets.

Well I visited my nearby Nike Factory Outlet, and whaddya know, they have these on the rack. Only one pair left, in my size, for $27. For a beater I figured what the hell. Pretty comfortable shoe, and they look a lot better on your foot than on the rack. That being said, I would not have spent much more than $27 for them lol. I was hoping to find some Carnivores on the cheap, but no luck.

At least they should be easy to clean lol!

Only Pip 2's I like are the light grey pair. I dont like eggplant on ANY shoe.
They have them in all the Long Island outlets $40 the most.

Pure garbage..nike ruined on of my favorite pipps..should've jus dropped the blk/silver joins and the wht and reds

Back
Top Bottom