"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

The old one got locked and i know alot of dudes still wana discuss these. Keep it clean and dont stray off topic..

Houston dudes are sleeping its still pairs around.

Yeah, Im from Houston, and there are pairs out there. I just cant seem to find a size 12 in Houston for my cousin.

100 pages?
nerd.gif

let's keep this open to keep up on updates especially for the folks that ordered from osneaker.

Originally Posted by s dubl

100 pages?
nerd.gif

let's keep this open to keep up on updates especially for the folks that ordered from osneaker.
dont forget about dudes wanting to update about shoetrends... orders ship out 2/19
happy.gif

they been patiently waiting

vol. 2
roll.gif

if we dont have any pics of dudes in their sister's jeans then this thread shouldn;t get locked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I would also like to see what happens wit osneaker and shoetrends pre orders

wait ..wat ? shoetrends didn't come threw with the orders ..damm was planning on copping the 1/2 centsfrom them...

well I guess thats a nevermind
eyes.gif

osneaker.com orders will be shipped out february 26th you will get a shipping confirmation that day

Originally Posted by bdis1986

wait ..wat ? shoetrends didn't come threw with the orders ..damm was planning on copping the 1/2 cents from them...

eyes.gif
naw shoetrends is cool... it clearly states that they will ship on the 19th. also, they charged 160 compared to 250 on osneaker.com and tookwaaaaaaay less pre/not-so-pre orders.
u can try shoetrends for the 1/2 cents... good luck tho... they sell out in like 5 min (see 11/12 pack and foams).
osneaker.com states they shippin later this month also, but maaaad heads are mad because they started taking preorders in november saying a november ship date,then moved it to feb. then some dude on here said osneaker was just posting a date and that they were being shipped out when they got their stock.

its just interesting to see how things pan out. im not bashing osneaker. just stating what ive been reading.
wink.gif

whats up ron from shoetrends didnt know you posted in here tell everybody what happened with the kobe preorders they have been waiting for forever

I'll be the first to report Osneakers confirmation of delivery....Never ordering from Osneakers again...WHACK
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bdis1986

wait ..wat ? shoetrends didn't come threw with the orders ..damm was planning on copping the 1/2 cents from them...

eyes.gif
naw shoetrends is cool... it clearly states that they will ship on the 19th. also, they charged 160 compared to 250 on osneaker.com and took waaaaaaay less pre/not-so-pre orders.
u can try shoetrends for the 1/2 cents... good luck tho... they sell out in like 5 min (see 11/12 pack and foams).
osneaker.com states they shippin later this month also, but maaaad heads are mad because they started taking preorders in november saying a november ship date, then moved it to feb. then some dude on here said osneaker was just posting a date and that they were being shipped out when they got their stock.

its just interesting to see how things pan out. im not bashing osneaker. just stating what ive been reading.
wink.gif

Yeah, shoetrends is cool. I plan to cop the Griffeys from there
pimp.gif

omg what was the point of you making this thread? you said yourself the other one is locked. thats just down right dumb

HAMPTON ROADS

these *+@%@ taking up space, everywhere.

slept on hard as @###

(and no...i cannot picc any pairs up for anybody)

Back
Top Bottom