Eggplants VS Dirty Coppers

Prolly Eggplants for me. Really never liked any Foams till i saw them in person. Pretty nice if you ask me.

More people will flock to the Coppers because it's a new colorway. They may sell out quicker......

But in the long run....Coppers don't hold a candle to Eggplants.

The metallic purple they used last year on the Eggplant foams was just brilliant.
pimp.gif
I like the coppers, but to me they're not as casual as the Eggplants are.

Honestly can we keep the name to Coppers that REE comic was pretty damn lame and stupid . Anyway I like both almost Equally but the coppers are a good play off the nickname Penny and the actual coin

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly can we keep the name to Coppers that REE comic was pretty damn lame and stupid . Anyway I like both almost Equally but the coppers are a good play off the nickname Penny and the actual coin
thats why i like it.

eggplants while they do conform to penny's team history (suns) da copper color pay on penny's name is genius.

The eggplants.  I was gonna cop the coppers, but when I found out the eggplants were coming out I decided my money was going to those.

Why dudes talkin like the Eggplants aint drop already? Eggplants> Coppers. I never had a second thought about coppin the 'Plants but I'm debatin on the Coppers. Too much heat droppin and I don't wanna cop and miss out or somethin

i like both but the eggpants are the truth, havent seen the coppers in person yet, but i'll go with the eggplants all day

i had to pay $300 for my eggplants 10 days after release last year... cant let the same happen this year with either or, definitely going with both....

like pretty much everyone said, the coppers are newer so they'll probably get the most hype, but the eggplants were limited also so they'll sell out easily too.  still waiting to cop both if i can...

Back
Top Bottom