Eid Mubarak

Saudia Arabia announced they saw the crescent of the moon this evening so Eid is tomorrow. I know it can vary depending upon which country your mosque follows but Saudi is typically the word that matters. I can't believe it's been 29 days of fasting already. Allah makes the month go by fast to show his appreciation for our dedication. It's been a great month and I'm excited about the prayer tomorrow morning. Eid Mubarak to my fellow NT muslims. I hope you all can enjoy a nice meal with your families tomorrow. 

Saudia Arabia announced they saw the crescent of the moon this evening so Eid is tomorrow. I know it can vary depending upon which country your mosque follows but Saudi is typically the word that matters. I can't believe it's been 29 days of fasting already. Allah makes the month go by fast to show his appreciation for our dedication. It's been a great month and I'm excited about the prayer tomorrow morning. Eid Mubarak to my fellow NT muslims. I hope you all can enjoy a nice meal with your families tomorrow. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what you did there..[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i see it.[/font]

What did he do?

Anyway,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not muslim, but I admire the strong will of not eating all day for religion.

Good luck to you all.

Back
Top Bottom