EL CHAPO escapes from prison

laugh.gif
yeah your right man , stole 15 guns worth about 30k a piece .. where you making your money at? footlocker
laugh.gif

bruh im not ever gonna get caught lackin , i didnt post that **** from my home ip . ill image data is wiped . you cant find me from just those pics chill out
Niketalk snitches, tellin all their business, sit in the court and be their own star witness. 

There's nothing impressive about a man that has climbed to the top by eliminating anyone and anything in front of him, to include innocent civilians (woman and children).

You think El Chapo is the only drug lord? Bruh there are hundreds of King pins in Mexico that came from the same situation. El Chapo is just the most famous and now the most powerful. But don't be fool there are others pulling major weight. I have half a brain and I have no remorse
I could be as good as el Chapo if born into the connects.

This is drugs we talking about man ... Drugs .. **** sell it self if people were honest, drugs be out of stock in supermarkets if it was legal. Is drugs. ... Nothing impressive about hustling in the corner ... You aren't out and about trying to sell is selling itself ... Nothing impressive .....

At first I was like who is this Chandler clown condoning heinous acts. Then, he won my heart with his sisyphus-like determination. And I soon realized, bad people can be good too. Maybe he was right. So maybe I should be ok with El Chapo, because I'm ok with Chandler.

Crazy how there was a Camera in his cell 24/7 and dude escaped...here's the footage of the video of his escape and tunnell!!

Its crazy how this went undetected outside a prison. Right under their noses.
He has some loyal soldiers.
That tunnel and all the work that went into it.
It baffles me that they could have started this process as soon as he captured and placed in this jail.

Crazy how there was a Camera in his cell 24/7 and dude escaped...here's the footage of the video of his escape and tunnell!!
dude is a billionaire in a third world country. Nothing hard to believe ... He paid for blueprint, he paid good engineers and he paid the staff.

This is nothing amazing.

These dude have smuggling tunnels from Mexico to the US and they go undetected, so yeah ... Just another escape.

We just had two dudes escape from maximum security in NY and they didn't have the means. They even did a trial run .... So yeah.

dude is a billionaire in a third world country. Nothing hard to believe ... He paid for blueprint, he paid good engineers and he paid the staff.

This is nothing amazing.

These dude have smuggling tunnels from Mexico to the US and they go undetected, so yeah ... Just another escape.

We just had two dudes escape from maximum security in NY and they didn't have the means. They even did a trial run .... So yeah.
El Chapo should have just banged one of hot COs there then escaped

Yeah
when you put it that way. He does have the means to do anything he wants.
Money is the hella power.

I was just thinking that they'd pay more attention to his cell or the exterior of the jail, but like y'all are saying he has everyone on a payroll.

Yeah
when you put it that way. He does have the means to do anything he wants.
Money is the hella power.

I was just thinking that they'd pay more attention to his cell or the exterior of the jail, but like y'all are saying he has everyone on a payroll.

Last edited:
Whats so hard to believe about his "escape" dude has la policia on payroll
mean.gif

Some of yall really watch to much tv.

You actin like cats just break out of max security on the regular.

No matter how he got out this is one the biggest power moves of our lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom