EL CHAPO escapes from prison

The drug war just got worse tho since jalisco kidnapped chapos sons And tried to use them as leverage for drug routes.

Side note- they doin chapo real dirty in prison.

Last edited:
His sons got released maybe a week later, the reason they got kidnapped by a rival cartel is cuz they were trying to use them as leverage to get specific drug routes from sinaloa.

Theres someone to fear even way more then chapo in sinaloa.

I can't believe some of these dudes are seen as some type of idols.

Some people are very ignorant...

Two sides to a coin. A lot of the dudes come from extreme poverty. I can't fault them for doing what they gotta do to get out. I don't condone everything they do but I do respect the hustle. Ppl get angry a drug lords but not the politicians that create the situation lol

Two sides to a coin. A lot of the dudes come from extreme poverty. I can't fault them for doing what they gotta do to get out. I don't condone everything they do but I do respect the hustle. Ppl get angry a drug lords but not the politicians that create the situation lol
what two sides?

The senseless killings? The unberable living conditions normal resident are under? The tearing of families?

What you think these cats just hustled in the corner? These cats are usually hit man ... Real ruthless that rise up the ranks by murdering everyone in sight ... No ******* respect in that ...

Thats all he knows tho......

Yeah at a certain point he knew whatbhe was doin wrong but he was already in to deep. Cant just drop your bread and butter along with everything you know, he would be a marked man at that point.

what two sides?

The senseless killings? The unberable living conditions normal resident are under? The tearing of families?

What you think these cats just hustled in the corner? These cats are usually hit man ... Real ruthless that rise up the ranks by murdering everyone in sight ... No ******* respect in that ...

None of this exists without the war on drugs. Again I do not condone certain things cartels are involved in but it's foolish to look to the cartels at the source of the evils in this situation. They are merely playing their part in the grand scheme of things.

None of this exists without the war on drugs. Again I do not condone certain things cartels are involved in but it's foolish to look to the cartels at the source of the evils in this situation. They are merely playing their part in the grand scheme of things.
sure .. The war on drugs is the reason why Junkies break into houses and commit felonies to aquire money to support their habbits? The war on drug is the reason a bumb *** street corner hustler is selling to kids to get them hooked. The war on drug is the reason why newborns are being born addicts ...

Shot that people say to justify or rationalize stuff ... Probably **** they hear ...

Even if drugs were legal and these cartels could just sell them globally.. You think that somehow these dudes would stop their ways and become a business? LMAO .... That's the theory ... No more prohibition and legalization would solve our problems ... Naw papa ... Solving Jack ****.

And again rationalizing what their doing as doing the part is pretty sad. By no means are they idols or need to be respected because of their hustle.

It's foolish to think that because of the war on drug these cartel have to be killing innocent people and raining terror on hard working citizens ... Like they don't have other choices ... SMH.

Last edited:
You're obviously too emotional to comprehend the matter at any point other than surface level. The war on drugs is pretty much accepted as a complete fail & in effect ruined countless lives along the way. Ppl placed in situations with extreme poverty will do anything to get out. Respect what you will, I will as well & don't need anyone's approval to do so. It's not as simple as junkies are always gonna use. There are far more layers to the situation than that & if you're too sheltered to digest that then that's on you playa.

You're obviously too emotional to comprehend the matter at any point other than surface level. The war on drugs is pretty much accepted as a complete fail & in effect ruined countless lives along the way. Ppl placed in situations with extreme poverty will do anything to get out. Respect what you will, I will as well & don't need anyone's approval to do so. It's not as simple as junkies are always gonna use. There are far more layers to the situation than that & if you're too sheltered to digest that then that's on you playa.
emotional? Layers? Repect murders because they trying to get ahead? LoL respect and worship ...go on playa ...

I'm not telling you what to or how to think I just disagree with you ...

Not sure why you flipped
.. But of course it's a bit more complicated ... There's more to this that just the war on drugs or the devastating effects it has on lots of people ... You just saying the end justify the means .. But there are many that have prevailed without having to harm innocent people ... A big difference between getting by and wanting to own royalties ...

And reading your reply it really looks like you are looking at surface level ... Instead of replying with something logical or point of view you reply with insults and you think you hard above my shelter life .. SMH

So if we didn't have a war on drug what than? Please explain ....

Last edited:
With judges still catching bullets right now, would any producers really want to touch that story right now?

Arent the interviewers from awhile ago still alive?

Chapo will gladly accept it if netflix offered it to them. Thats why he did the interview...to make his name remembered.

Only way chpo shooting up netflix headquarters is if they make him look bad lol

With judges still catching bullets right now, would any producers really want to touch that story right now?

Arent the interviewers from awhile ago still alive?

Chapo will gladly accept it if netflix offered it to them. Thats why he did the interview...to make his name remembered.

Only way chpo shooting up netflix headquarters is if they make him look bad lol

And herein there lies the problem :lol:

Once they start showing bodies hanging from highway overpasses and bridges, and show the destruction El Chapo and them caused, he's not gonna come out looking too good after people see that...

People who aren't aware of those things are being willfully ignorant about cartels and their leadership

Back
Top Bottom