EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Wrong on ALL of those, pa
laugh.gif

Only rapper I can think of that holds that power is NORE
That man said Gucci......

(in stuffy nose Gucci voice) Hola me llamo El Guwop necesito el perico por Martes.....unghhhhh...burrrr...... 

Last edited:
Here y'all go taking these rappers serious again. I swear out of all the people I know in real life I only know of one who is like that. Son still thinks jeezy is moving weight smh lol. Its just like pressing play on the DVD player except its in song. None of these dudes doing what they say IMO until proven otherwise and that's fine with me. I just want good music, besides them chiraq kids nobody doing what they rap about. Free Gucci tho

Heathen doing the same thing he did when he was shaming black bike gangs but slurping the white ones 

it's quite weird

paragraph after paragraph but making no sense.....just cheerleading 

Last edited:
Heathen doing the same thing he did when he was shaming black bike gangs but slurping the white ones 

who was slupring anything?

and what black bike gangs?

maybe you were singling out those Evil Knievel Ruff Rydaaaaaaaaaaah lookin boys as all black but I never insinuated anything close to that.

all I said was that for all their violence, even 1 percenters (and again you're assuming that all 1 percenters are white bikers, when in fact there are hispanic 1 percenters as well) have more sense than these street bikers who want to ride recklessly on city streets.

only one slurping anyone in that thread was you slobbing down those street bikers. gooch and all.

and if you think this is in anyway an apt comparison to what I'm saying here, well then, you sir are just plain ignorant.

Last edited:

maybe you were singling out those Evil Knievel Ruff Rydaaaaaaaaaaah lookin boys as all black but I never insinuated anything close to that.

all I said was that for all their violence, even 1 percenters (and again you're assuming that all 1 percenters are white bikers, when in fact there are hispanic 1 percenters as well) have more sense than these street bikers who want to ride recklessly on city streets.
Go take that Sons of Anarchy talk elsewhere...

99.9% of them have never seen more than a few ounces in front of them. 
You don't know how much drugs are out here then. 
laugh.gif

If work is your day job you done seen work.

Maybe not own but you done seen or had a hand in more then a few ounces.
As for actually dealing, I'm sure there's a few (Jeezy comes to mind). But dealing with the cartel directly is simply fantasy plug talk. If they were really at that level, why on earth would they be sitting around with struggling singles and album sales, they would be low key moving them bricks.
Isn't all this common knowledge?

To address the argument from earlier...

Wouldn't exactly say most of us are rooting for the bad guy, we're all well aware El Chapo is a savage.

It's more so respect for what he's accomplished... I mean he's managed to become a mega successful legendary kingpin with far reaching connections who just seems to bounce back from every L with 30 more W's.

His business sense and all-encompassing knowledge of the underworld is to be respected. The odds of anyone at his status staying alive and prospering for as long as he has is a genius.

His death is going to be Lucifer in the flesh. Straight gruesome..

Genghis Khan was a monster in his time... Now most people of Asian descent carries a little bit of him with them, literally. Legends.

Last edited:

Go take that Sons of Anarchy talk elsewhere...
laugh.gif

To address the argument from earlier...

Wouldn't exactly say most of us are rooting for the bad guy, we're all well aware El Chapo is a savage.

It's more so respect for what he's accomplished... I mean he's managed to become a mega successful legendary kingpin with far reaching connections who just seems to bounce back from every L with 30 more W's.

His business sense and all-encompassing knowledge of the underworld is to be respected. The odds of anyone at his status staying alive and prospering for as long as he has is a genius.

His death is going to be Lucifer in the flesh. Straight gruesome..

Genghis Khan was a monster in his time... Now most people of Asian descent carries a little bit of him with them, literally. Legends.

I know Hilter was a scumbag, but I can appreciate his hustle and mirin his come up

:smh: :lol:

I know this is a extreme example, but this is mental model you want us apply. Can you see why someone won't want to go down that road brah.

Last edited:

I worked in Kyrgyzstan two years....yea Genghis really did his thing in those countries.

He was the true definition of savage.

Last edited:
Rappers gonna have to start stepping up their Rosetta Stone game to appease some of you brahs :lol:

or they can stop pretending like they really moving weight and dealing with cartels.

Nah pa.

Trap rap is like fairy tales for adults.

Imagine if Winnie-the-Pooh stopped eating honey because he was concerned about diabetes

Wouldn't be the same. Ain't no kid wanna read about Piglet having to give Pooh an insulin shot

Last edited:
^Because this is NT and that's too logical. It's either all or nothing, with no middle ground in between

It's so stupid man, you start to realize the cats who like to conveniently leave out a bit of logic so they can continue to argue just to argue. Disagreeing with something is outrage, and it's not possible to see the bigger picture and discern right from wrong on all fronts. I saw some pic that says something like "smile, be nice all day at work so I can go home, kick back, relax, grab a beer and be mean on the internet". That's these dudes, itching for a fight.

Back
Top Bottom