EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Nah, fam who slid down the stairs shooting.

Man's was getting busy!

Dude was on his John Wick :lol:

Imagine having so much juice as a criminal organization even the government is forced to back off

We've got regulatory capture for white collar crime but im not sure what the term is for criminal organizations that install their members in governmental positions

exactly. we're over here hashtagging the next black person to get killed by the police and hugging police officers that murdered our fam in court with the judge handing out bibles.

meanwhile over there they look like they're filming Rambo x Terminator.

lol :smh:

exactly. we're over here hashtagging the next black person to get killed by the police and hugging police officers that murdered our fam in court with the judge handing out bibles.

meanwhile over there they look like they're filming Rambo x Terminator.

Folks talk a lot of jazz but scared of consequences that come with the actions that will actually make a difference.

I used to party in Sinaloa (Culiacan and Culiacancito) ... they throw some dope festivals. One thing is certain, dudes dont play around.

My favorite border town (Mexicali/Calexico) was relatively quiet , but you still could see how crazy cartels were.

But this **** is going on all over MX. Nueva Generacion JCNG, Nueva Familia, La Zeta. Etc are all drug cartels going at it in MX.

**** is no joke.

I've been wanting to visit Mexico. But I have to admit, the idea of various cartels running around freak me out.

Maybe so, but has anything happened like this there and has been recorded and released publicly?
stuff like tthis happens in foreign countries everyday tho.
way more wild stuff has happened and recorded ...cartels were savages. theres a reason ppl lived in fear in some areas down there
you add in chapo's name and of course this is gonna get more attention on social media

but most dont know how ruthless groups like tijuana cartel, guadalajara caretl and los zetas really got down

stuff like tthis happens in foreign countries everyday tho.
way more wild stuff has happened and recorded ...cartels were savages. theres a reason ppl lived in fear in some areas down there
you add in chapo's name and of course this is gonna get more attention on social media

but most dont know how ruthless groups like tijuana cartel, guadalajara caretl and los zetas really got down
I’m just talking specifically about Mexico. That’s why I said it’s a bad look for the country. I know a lot worse has happened. There was a time where I believe a bunch of heads on spikes somewhere publicly

I’m just saying I never recall the authorities being pressured and overpowered in such a way to release somebody. Especially so quickly

it was a lot worse in the late 90's and early 2000's
it calmed a bit but since chapos arrest and escape, the war for turf from younger cartels has gotten bigger
No it wasn't its ****in crazy now ALL over Mexico. Especially since chapo got locked up. In the past it was just certain spots, now the whole country is up for grabs. CJNG is trying to scoop upeverything. Its way more fierce now. The 90s and early 2000s had rules somewhat, boundaries. Women and kids get killed likes it's nothing now a days.

No it wasn't its ****in crazy now ALL over Mexico. Especially since chapo got locked up. In the past it was just certain spots, now the whole country is up for grabs. CJNG is trying to scoop upeverything. Its way more fierce now. The 90s and early 2000s had rules somewhat, boundaries. Women and kids get killed likes it's nothing now a days.
not gonna disagree with you that things are wild

but school buses were disappearing and women would get abducted on their way home from work never to be seen back then.
corrido singers were being off'd just for performing at certain venues and singing certain songs.
from what i heard and saw ...there were close to no rules back then

as for mexico as a whole, ish was always popping but only because you had certain bosses allowing it.
all this stopped under chapo...to an extent
with the migration issues going in mexico right now, of course youre gonna see so much more groups terrifying civilians and trying to establish themselves, especially since chapo is locked up and the sinaloa cartel "management" sort of scrambling.
it happens all the time when you cut the head off

not gonna disagree with you that thinsg are wild

but school buses were disappearing and women would get abducted on their way home from work never to be seen back then.
corrido singers were being off'd just for performing at certain venues and singing certain songs.
from what i heard and saw ...there were close to no rules back then
It was bad but post 2006 it's a whole new beast. Alot of the stuff is unreported, 2018 and 2019 are record numbers for homicides. And alot of corrido singers are getting popped still, like a monthly basis. Record number for journalist getting killed as well this year.

I'm not saying it wasn't bad before after all its drugs. But it's super reckless now. I travel there often and things that were off limits are on and crackin now. Luckily, never have seen anything go down. But the vibe is completely differentthaan back in the day. It feels eerie now.

I've been wanting to visit Mexico. But I have to admit, the idea of various cartels running around freak me out.

I know this post is super old, but I was in Mexico last month and asked this question to some locals (who are friends with one of my best friends, so it wasn't random people). They said you'd basically have to go out of your way to get involved with cartels. They have no desire to mess with Americans because they know it's bad for business. Local intimidation is their MO. Not foreign.

Back
Top Bottom