El Paso

Im moving to El Paso, and I wana know if theres any sneaker spots out there? And the type of releases they usually get down there Thanks!

^^^ grew up in El Paso, been living in Albuquerque for the past 6 years now.  Only real chain spot in El Paso is the Footaction in Cielo Vista Mall.  There are a couple of mom and pop shops downtown, but I can't remember their names. 

These little shops get some decent heat.

not from el paso, but got some family there.. just giving a shout out to my favorite place.. chicos tacos..  that place is a classic spot..   

I just moved to El Paso a couple of months ago. Dam, I had forgot that the black cement 3's were coming out tomorrow so I tried calling the malls to see whats up but they're closed today.
Anybody know how the releases out here get? How does it go down? Can I just walk in whenever and get a pair or will I have to be there early and wait in line like usual? Im planning on going to the Cielo Vista mall around 5 or 6.

Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

not from el paso, but got some family there.. just giving a shout out to my favorite place.. chicos tacos..  that place is a classic spot..   
Yezzur!

@noah its straight but nothing like San Antonio, I still havent found a place for pre-releases.....anybody been to the hoh in Alburquerque?

^^^ yes, i live in Albuquerque, NM.  The HOH is pretty sweet, they get all major and even most limited releases including concords, cements, and galaxy foams.

Hey, new to the forums for the 2nd time around
eek.gif
 dont know how that happened. ANY way I travel to El Paso quite often and will be there ina few days. Wanted to see what the spots are now to get the releases coming up this month and next?

I spent december to may there then came back in september. I woulda thought it would be so easy to cop sneakers in el paso but I was wrong smh. Tried to get the concords last december at finishline and the line wasnt too long but the store had like 10 pair smh which is bull. I havent found one store besides the mall that sells jordans. Im from upstate New York and even there we have some place besides the mall geesh. 

And Im there now lucky no kicks I wanted have came out but I wonder how it would be for the thunder 4's and bred 4's and olive 9's next month??? Ill be gone by then tho...

Last edited:
Yeah I'm REALLY hoping I'm able to get the Thunder IV's. I was able to order my Kilroys and Toro Red's online. Thankful someone is getting me the Bentley Ellis for my Christmas gift. Now I just need to find out how I'm getting the IV's.

HOH is about 4 hours. I was thinking about going this weekend.
Thanks. I might take that drive if I get a day off of work. Did you see anything good up there last weekend? I'm here until right before Thanksgiving so I have some weeks to figure out when I'm sneaking out, LOL.

HOH is about 4 hours. I was thinking about going this weekend.
Thanks. I might take that drive if I get a day off of work. Did you see anything good up there last weekend? I'm here until right before Thanksgiving so I have some weeks to figure out when I'm sneaking out, LOL.

I went down there last weekend and they had Cutting Jades but I didnt get to the mall until later on in the day, If your looking for a shoe on release day I say get there early all the Calvin Bailey's IXs were sold out when I got there. I got there at about 1 or 2.

What up NT El Paso...guess this will be my spot for sneakers for the next 4 years of my life.  I move their on Saturday. 

On a side note, what part of El Paso is the best place to live?  Anywher to avoid as I go house hunting on Sunday.

West side is probably the best side of town. I grew up in the Northeast, also not a bad area to be. Not very many quality spots for kicks, cielo vista mall FA is your best bet.

Finally got a chance to go out on the town today.  Cielo Vista Mall has everything I need as long as I take the time to wait in line at 5 in the morning.  Just from my observations people watching, not that many people rocking Js, Kobes, and KDs around here and all the big shoe stores get all the releases.  Not bad at all El Paso...

Back
Top Bottom