Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Currently not doing a quest, got my speech up and worked on enchanting and selling some of my expensive items. Got the 100,000 gold achievement today, finally.

I dont know if I should cop this game. I feel like I'll spend too much time on it and be anti-social

^^^ Lol...just don't let it make you anti social...it's not THAT addicting, and trust I've been addicted to games

Originally Posted by Cole World

so wat quests are you guys doing currently?

well, i cant talk to stormcloak because i have a crazy high bounty in the town

so i was trynna do all the thieves guild quests cause they teach you to pay off your bounties?

im a nightengale now, which is lame, cause i didnt wanna agree to any terms

but i wanna talk to ulfric, should i just wait till i get the ability to bribe them?

i tried doing the escape from jail move, my magic is way too poor for such things.

Turned on my PS3 and it said it downloaded and installed a patch for Skyrim, any ideas what it is? tried to play skyrim and its still freezing

My just popped it in after 3 weeks and the ps3
30t6p3b.gif
. The problems seem to be worse

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I just got this game and have NO idea what I'm doing
laugh.gif

I think that it's quite normal.  I felt the same way but then I picked up some quests and I was fine.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I just got this game and have NO idea what I'm doing
laugh.gif

I think that it's quite normal.  I felt the same way but then I picked up some quests and I was fine.
i hope so. haven't played a videogame since shenmue 
laugh.gif

think my gf is gonna buy me a ps3 and this game 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

to add a human character instead of an NPC?

it would be 1000 times less work than creating an entire world online for online play
Just copped from Toys R us for $39 tonight and me and my boy were just conversing about this same topic. 
BTW the 24 hour toysrus schedule + Skyrim on sale hookup was definitely appreciated 
pimp.gif

Kudos to whoever posted that info, was it you Curb? Never the less, someone on NT came through with the life saving info, once again 
smokin.gif

I'm debating on what race to become 
ohwell.gif

I picked Orc because of the ability they have called berserker. You just have to find something that'll work for your play style. I always go 2h melee in these sorts of games so damage output and damage mitigation is always my priority.

Moms just hooked it up for christmas. I have both the 360 and ps3 but opted to get the 360 version instead because of the stupid save file bug. Any major glitches for the 360 that I should be aware and should I patch to 1.3?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I picked Orc because of the ability they have called berserker. You just have to find something that'll work for your play style. I always go 2h melee in these sorts of games so damage output and damage mitigation is always my priority.
Ah yeah I chose imperial. But now I'm at this point where I'm debating whether I want to take up the sign of the Warrior or the Mage 
ohwell.gif

I don't know which I should choose. I want both 
tired.gif

Just won the War for the Legion. I'm level 51 I have 1400+ armor stats and a 400 DMG sword, 2 full strong atronachs, Lydia in full except the helm legendary Deadric Armor with Legendary Mol Blag, and my dog.

I RAPE everything that gets in my path
indifferent.gif
and I still have alot of game to go. This is not even a challenge anymore.
tired.gif

I'm now doing the Thieves Guild. TES IV's thieves guild was better because in Skyrim they are just Thugs.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Just won the War for the Legion. I'm level 51 I have 1400+ armor stats and a 400 DMG sword, 2 full strong atronachs, Lydia in full except the helm legendary Deadric Armor with Legendary Mol Blag, and my dog.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I'm now doing the Thieves Guild. TES IV's thieves guild was better because in Skyrim they are just Thugs.
How did you get armor and sword damage that high?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

How did you get armor and sword damage that high?
First get some armor and your weapon of choice.
Ebony, Deadric, Dragonbone

Then get enchant a hat, ring, and everything else to for alchemy. Then make a enchanting boost potion for Enchanting.

Then use potion to make another set of Alchemy cloths.(the alchemy bonus should be MUCH better this time around)

Make Smiting and enchanting boosting potions. 

Then Enchant a set of cloths for Smithing as high as you can and you enchant the armor/weapon

Use Smithing potion and cloths to upgrade everything else.

You need everything in the 100s for 1000+ armor and 300+ weapons 

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

idk how to embed, its the theme song by some lady. Its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That chorus was 
pimp.gif

is it bad that I could sing along at the end?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom