Elderly Asian Man gets attacked, laughed at and Robbed for His Cans in SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been down to bayview HP in a minute. Still a **** show, i see...smh

City will not do anything

Dudes out here recording evidence. Read he deleted his IG, like his info aint been saved. But i do not see any type of punishment

Last edited:
i'm not gonna get into the whole asians face more crimes from blacks statistics, because that's not the point.

keeping it 100, best believe if this was the other way around and I pulled some "well blacks do racist **** against asians too" or called the incident non racial because it was the camera man that said "i hate blacks" and not the assailant i'd be called a SWS.

let's be real, it's an asian victim. no ones gonna give a ****

regardless, incident is disgusting. hope whoever involved gets caught. wish the best for the elderly man.

Who has the links to the other video angles? There were a few other people recording on their cellphones, surely those vids were also uploaded to the internet, yeah? Need to see the whole story.

can't believe some of the stuff im reading here
i know yall trolling now. i see the pattern.

Should've changed the thread title to "i'm race bating y'all, black people are animals"

Bunch of cowards in here who like to back track when they get called out.

I won't name, names but you def know who you are, and what your agenda is about towards dealing with the black race.

Other than that, the people in the video attacking that man should be checked.

poor dude in the vid. terrible.

as to the other half of this thread, i’ll stay with my personal belief that no non-black should tell a black person how they should or shouldn’t feel/react about race issues.

can collectors every where in different parts of the nation lol I don’t get why these people still trippin anyways

No you clown.
I have never heard of Asian folks over here starting trouble with blk folks for no reason, we show a lot of love no matter the skin color.

but when it goes down... (not only towards blk folks) it stops there
soooo are u saying
black folks are the only ones who just start stuff
while asians are innocent
sure dont seem like yall showing love
but go ahead and continue talking nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom