ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I'm so sick of Louisiana.....How the hell do you vote for a Republican president and a Democratic senator. People here are so backwards and close minded. You guys should've seen some of the looks I got when I wore my Obama shirt on Sunday.
We did it for Bush as well. It's so we can have someone to hold the President in check. Louisiana will always vote for the GOP,unfortunately. Our education system sucks, therefore people are clueless and close minded. By the way I voted for Obama and Mary.

I'm going to bed, congrats to Barack. We will review comments on here later. Try to act like adults please

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

We going to the White House BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that very much
smokin.gif

I see many people saying its a wrap for this country now and we brought this on ourselves. You just sound like bitter little kids. If you have a reason forthinking Barack is so bad for the country then let it be known. This is a "discussion" forum not a letmescoffatothersbecauseimsalty forum. Otherwisejust fall back because nobody will take you seriously if you don't have any "constructive" criticism. On another note just drop the whole"You guys only voted for Obama because he's black" garbage. You have no right to say such things you're only showing how little you think ofother people's opinions. If you don't agree that's fine but if that's all you've got to say just log off.

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

I see many people saying its a wrap for this country now and we brought this on ourselves. You just sound like bitter little kids. If you have a reason for thinking Barack is so bad for the country then let it be known. This is a "discussion" forum not a letmescoffatothersbecauseimsalty forum. Otherwise just fall back because nobody will take you seriously if you don't have any "constructive" criticism. On another note just drop the whole "You guys only voted for Obama because he's black" garbage. You have no right to say such things you're only showing how little you think of other people's opinions. If you don't agree that's fine but if that's all you've got to say just log off.
/thread.

Originally Posted by APLX2

CALLING ALL PASADENA/626 NT'ERS

DONA ROSAS ON 577 S Arroyo Parkway
Pasadena, CA 91105

IS HAVING 1 DOLLAR BEERS, AND 1 DOLLAR MAGARITAS

CELEBRATE CHANGE

Damn I might have to drive out to Pasadena for that
eek.gif

yo everytime i refresh a page 2 more new ones appear
laugh.gif

joint is grease lightning we gon see the magician soon .........

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.
Go report him then, Mayor...
womp womp
exposed

A Change Gonna Come -- Sam Cooke

I was born by the river in a little tent And just like the river, I've been running ever since It's been a long time coming But I know a change is gonna come It's been too hard living, but I'm afraid to die I don't know what's up there beyond the sky It's been a long time coming But I know a change is gonna come I go to the movie, and I go downtown Somebody keep telling me "Don't hang around" It's been a long time coming But I know a change is gonna come Then I go to my brother and I say, "Brother, help me please" But he winds up knocking me back down on my knees There've been times that I've thought I couldn't last for long But now I think I'm able to carry on It's been a long time coming But I know a change is gonna comeI'm just content that I lived to see this day.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

I see many people saying its a wrap for this country now and we brought this on ourselves. You just sound like bitter little kids. If you have a reason for thinking Barack is so bad for the country then let it be known. This is a "discussion" forum not a letmescoffatothersbecauseimsalty forum. Otherwise just fall back because nobody will take you seriously if you don't have any "constructive" criticism. On another note just drop the whole "You guys only voted for Obama because he's black" garbage. You have no right to say such things you're only showing how little you think of other people's opinions. If you don't agree that's fine but if that's all you've got to say just log off.
/thread.
QFT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Real talk, i want this crazy EBW dude baned from NT. But im afraid because of his join date, his blatant racist comment will fly over the admins head. Look how this EBW dude trying switch up his steelo praising obama now.
Go report him then, Mayor...
womp womp
exposed
That's not Mayor tho.

real talk, this thread is outta control

-the .gifs are ridiculous
laugh.gif

-closet racists coming out

-seeing "Change" on every page
pimp.gif

-guillermo G finally getting to vote
pimp.gif

let's get it...
pimp.gif

problem is if obama raises taxes on big business, then they will just lay more people off on top of what they do now. given the state of theeconomy right now, not a good thing for getting things going again....

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Obama is half white...too many people forget that. He's got his white supporters too. I think he represents ALL people not just blacks. Btw, I'm bi-racial as well blk/wht so I'm not playin a race card here just bein truthful.
wink.gif

bingo
Its always a double standard like this... Im half white as well, but when people say "oh hes _____" its never "oh heswhite"..... for whatever reason, its just not the way people think...

Back
Top Bottom