ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

NEW WASHPOSTABCNEWS POLL: LARGE SHIFT TO OBAMA ... DEVELOPING...
NYTCBSNEWS: MCCAIN NOW 'MOST FAVORED'... DEVELOPING...

BET Founder/Hillary Supporter Slams Obama in S Carolina; raises drug use?...

Edwards Criticizes Clinton Comments onMLK...
Dems try, but fail, to transcendrace...
War of words...

[font=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][size=+7]
cp.jpg

NOW IT'S PERSONAL[/size][/font]​

I hate change.

Someone get Jeb to run.

In all seriousness, this is madness. It's looking like Obama vs. Hillary, like we all expected, but the Republican side is crazy. Could McCain really pullit off?

Originally Posted by Ghettokrnxxx

HILIARY FTW OVER OBAMA ANY DAY!!!!

California for the win !

theres no need for this on niketalk... if you really care then actually go vote and get your friends to vote. werd

WHICH ONE OF THESE CANDIDATES WILL KEEP MY FREEDOM SECURE AND MICRO CHIPS OUT OF ME.

Yes the caps were a bit much but seriously this will be my first time voting and I'm not trying to doom us:lol:
ohwell.gif

CLINTON: AR, AZ, CA, MA, NY, NJ, OK, TN
OBAMA: AK, AL, CT, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, KS, MN, MO, ND, UT

HUCKABEE: AL, AR, GA, TN, WV
MCCAIN: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, MO, NJ, NY, OK
ROMNEY: CO, MA, MN, MT, ND, UT

TOPDEMOCRATS TRADE VICTORIES; EACH WINS AT HOME...

OBAMA: 'I still think that Senator Clinton is thefavorite'...

[font=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][size=+7]
capt.2fae77c9a083417ea6fb82ba836541be.mccain_2008_azmy108.jpg

McCain incommand... [/size][/font]
[font=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][size=+7]Analysis: Clinton and Obama Start Anew... [/size][/font]
[font=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][size=+7]Clinton Looks Past Obama and Faults Bush...

Obama Vows toChange Washington...

Huckabee Points toSouthern Strength...
[/size][/font]

How Clinton, McCain may have won California
Posted: 01:43 AM ET

(CNN) - Sen. Hillary Clinton can thank Latino and Asian voters for her projected victory in California. Early exit polls indicate that Sen. Barack Obamacarried white voters in California because of his overwhelming support among white men. White women, as in other states, more often supported Clinton. Blackvoters overwhelmingly favored Obama but Asian voters, whose numbers are comparable to blacks, went overwhelmingly for Clinton. The deciding factor may havebeen Latinos, who make up roughly 30 percent of California's Democratic vote. They went for Clinton by a two-to-one margin.

UPDATE: Meanwhile, exit polls show Latino and Asian Republicans may also have played an important part in John McCain's victory in the GOP primary. MittRomney led among white Republican voters but McCain led among Latinos and Asians, the second- and third-largest voting blocs behind whites among CaliforniaRepublicans.

Very interesting to note that Latino and Asian voters are voting in parallel form in the California primaries for both the Republicans and Democrats.That's a very good thing for both groups. Shows they've integrated into the fabric of mainstream America quicker and more comfortably than other groupswho've been here longer as well as aren't bound by single-party loyalties which, at times, have proven to be detrimental to some groups' politicalprogress. They're branching out and in order to be taken seriously by the rest of America, it establishes them as a much more attractive voting block.

Back
Top Bottom