ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

I think i might be the only person that believes that Obama will win...just to make it look like there is going to be change when actually everything will getworse...kinda like a front....thats just my opinoin

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Owned.

F a Iraq...Come to my hood McCain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obama's past associations will come back to haunt him.

The Democratic candidate should be up by 30% in the polls right now- McCain is neck and neck with Obama. McCain will win.

Elpablo21 wrote:
TBONE95860 wrote:
I actually edited my post right when yall were quoting me so yeah....
He's saying all this good stuff because he knows he HAS TO have Clinton's votes.

It'll just be interesting to see if Clinton REALLY wants the VP or not...

School me Son
nerd.gif
, What does she have to lose going after it?

For some of you who dont know jack about politics, its obvious what she is doing, she is creating something to bargain with, she knows DAMN WELLthat she isnt going to be VP, it makes no sense, Obama HAS to cut a deal to keep her happy, she has to big of a constituasy to just "go away" likesome of y'all think. Obama losing is good for because she has a shot at winning or being the nominee in 2012 if McCain wins, because McCain would only do 1term if elected.

He will meet her halfway, but having Bill Clinton anywhere near this is going to be bad, you cant have a VP spouse as powerful as he is who is going to besecond guessing every single thing that comes out of the White House. That is almost as big of a liability as Obama's wife.

Obama has a chance of losing handily. In today's world any slip-up could spell disaster. On issues the Dems should win easily but people don't onlyvote on issues. It will be interesting to see how the debates go.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

WE DEMOCRATS TAKING OVER IN NOVEMBER!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They took over in 2006 and STILL havent gotten anything done.

�Except ya know G bush can still veto what he doesnt like

laugh.gif
there's no doubt, Obama has the gift to talk a good game over McCain, but peopleneed to remember, GW Bush was our President for two terms. the problem for Obama this fall is, his speech deliveries are gonna have too many sales-pitch inthem, and he doesn't have a record to back them up. he's already sounding like a used car salesman with this "CHANGE" campaign. the only"CHANGE" I see this fall, is Clinton's supporters changing their votes for McCain if Hillary is not the VP.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
there's no doubt, Obama has the gift to talk a good game over McCain, but people need to remember, GW Bush was our President for two terms. the problem for Obama this fall is, his speech deliveries are gonna have too many sales-pitch in them, and he doesn't have a record to back them up. he's already sounding like a used car salesman with this "CHANGE" campaign. the only "CHANGE" I see this fall, is Clinton's supporters changing their votes for McCain if Hillary is not the VP.

You think you're clever and witty with this line. But you're not.

He's not getting my vote, but it's amazing how that man didn't look down at his notes ONCE. How can you memorize something in what I'm assumingis only a few days? Anyway, you can bank on it now, but the gay marriage issue will play a very big role in the elections come this November. We'll see howObama handles it.

Originally Posted by truthmain

He's not getting my vote, but it's amazing how that man didn't look down at his notes ONCE. How can you memorize something in what I'm assuming is only a few days? Anyway, you can bank on it now, but the gay marriage issue will play a very big role in the elections come this November. We'll see how Obama handles it.

They're called teleprompters.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
there's no doubt, Obama has the gift to talk a good game over McCain, but people need to remember, GW Bush was our President for two terms. the problem for Obama this fall is, his speech deliveries are gonna have too many sales-pitch in them, and he doesn't have a record to back them up. he's already sounding like a used car salesman with this "CHANGE" campaign. the only "CHANGE" I see this fall, is Clinton's supporters changing their votes for McCain if Hillary is not the VP.

You think you're clever and witty with this line. But you're not.

17% of Clinton supporters in South Dakota said they'd vote for McCain if Obama is the nominee.
28 or 29% (i forgot which) of Clinton supporters in Montana said they'd vote for McCain if Obama is the nomine.

I've also given similar stats from other various states along the way....

Of course these %'s wont be as high come November (if she isn't the VP) but still they could play a large role in McCain'schances & CAN NOT be overlooked.

Originally Posted by AG PenniePacker

Originally Posted by truthmain

He's not getting my vote, but it's amazing how that man didn't look down at his notes ONCE. How can you memorize something in what I'm assuming is only a few days? Anyway, you can bank on it now, but the gay marriage issue will play a very big role in the elections come this November. We'll see how Obama handles it.

They're called teleprompters.
wink.gif

I assumed that, but I don't think that's the case. I could be wrong though

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

The last paragraph/verse of his speech will be assigned by teachers for students to be recited generations from now.

indifferent.gif

calm down dude, speech was good but not that good...

For real. Wasnt like "I have a dream" or the preamble to the constitution or anything

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by mavrx

WOW!!1...WHAT A SPEECH!!! i never vote now i cant wait to get out and vote...Obama FTW!1!2!1...omgogmgoMGgOMG!1!...

LOL. Basically.

And why is it that you think Obama will be a good President?

delorean..If you can't acknowledge that Obama is a good orator then "you have no business discussing politics"..
roll.gif
roll.gif

he speaks well in an artificially scripted environment. as soon as he gets caught out in the rain he sounds clueless. mccain doesnt usually come off well,period, but bush never did either and he was wildly popular in elections. public speaking is only going to be one factor in this race.

Just listen to the difference between this man and McCain during speeches. Just listen to the audience. It's night and day.

they are the respective candidates for the two major opposing parties in the US. why wouldnt their audiences be different? dont worry, obama has to moveto center now as fast as he can, and they will both begin pandering for the moderate vote.

Back
Top Bottom