ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

pimp.gif
still got a way to go.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by AG PenniePacker

Originally Posted by truthmain

He's not getting my vote, but it's amazing how that man didn't look down at his notes ONCE. How can you memorize something in what I'm assuming is only a few days? Anyway, you can bank on it now, but the gay marriage issue will play a very big role in the elections come this November. We'll see how Obama handles it.

They're called teleprompters.
wink.gif

I assumed that, but I don't think that's the case. I could be wrong though

He did indeed use one tonight, they said it on CNN.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by mavrx

WOW!!1...WHAT A SPEECH!!! i never vote now i cant wait to get out and vote...Obama FTW!1!2!1...omgogmgoMGgOMG!1!...

LOL. Basically.

And why is it that you think Obama will be a good President?
It's sarcasm, friend-o. I really don't know what Obama's about other than "change" and "hope". That reallydoesn't do much to for me.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by mavrx

WOW!!1...WHAT A SPEECH!!! i never vote now i cant wait to get out and vote...Obama FTW!1!2!1...omgogmgoMGgOMG!1!...

LOL. Basically.

And why is it that you think Obama will be a good President?
I really don't know what Obama's about other than "change" and "hope".
then you should pay more attention

Wow, what's up with all the hate on Obama? This man is our biggest chance to change the damn country. I can't believe there's Hillary supporterswho are going to deliberately throw away their votes and support business-as-usual just out of spite. We're on the same team! We're already at adisadvantage with Nader taking a few of our votes, we don't need any more votes going to big business and oil companies.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm watching a replay of Larry King Live, and a Republican strategist on there brought up a rumor that a possible Vice President for McCain would be the former president of eBay, Meg Whitman.
laugh.gif

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meg_Whitman#cite_note-12[/sup]

smh.gif
wow.

Who are you guys gonna vote for? The most charismatic, forward thinking candidate the US has seen in a long time? Or will you vote for Big Oil, the status quo,and more war?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
there's no doubt, Obama has the gift to talk a good game over McCain, but people need to remember, GW Bush was our President for two terms. the problem for Obama this fall is, his speech deliveries are gonna have too many sales-pitch in them, and he doesn't have a record to back them up. he's already sounding like a used car salesman with this "CHANGE" campaign. the only "CHANGE" I see this fall, is Clinton's supporters changing their votes for McCain if Hillary is not the VP.

You think you're clever and witty with this line. But you're not.

I thought it was pretty clever. You sound salty.

Originally Posted by sole leisure

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm watching a replay of Larry King Live, and a Republican strategist on there brought up a rumor that a possible Vice President for McCain would be the former president of eBay, Meg Whitman.
laugh.gif

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meg_Whitman#cite_note-12[/sup]

smh.gif
wow.

Who are you guys gonna vote for? The most charismatic, forward thinking candidate the US has seen in a long time? Or will you vote for Big Oil, the status quo, and more war?

Everybody is charismatic and "forward thinking" at this time. Come his time in office, he'll be no different than anyone else. And peopleshould vote for who they think will make the best President. If it's the Republican, then go for it. If it's the Democrat, then go for it. If it'ssomebody else, then go for it.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Morning after articles....[/color]

Dean, Pelosi, Reid push Friday deadlinefor superdelegates; force end of Clinton bid...

OBAMA CALLED HILLARY TWICE... AND GOT VOICEMAIL
FOURNIER: WHAT DOES SHE WANT?
DOWD: She's Still Here!
Milbank: She Graciously Pretends to Win...
'I won't believe it till Denver'...

Obama Wins Historic Presidential Bid - Balz &Kornblut, Washington Post
Clinton's Road to Second Place - Jackie Calmes,Wall Street Journal
Obama: Calm in the Swirl of History - Michael Powell, New York Times
Hillary's Not Backing Down - Fred Barnes, Weekly Standard
Clinton's Speech Was Abrasive and Selfish - MichaelTomasky, Guardian
It's Now All About Respect - Sheri and Allan Rivlin,RealClearPolitics
The General Election Begins - Susan Page and Jill Lawrence,USA Today
Is Obama Al Smith or John F. Kennedy? - John Judis, The NewRepublic
Democrats Are Taking a Leap of Faith with Obama -Wall Street Journal
McCain Sells His Kind of Change - James Carney, Time
Obama Turns His Back on Trinity - Ruben Navarrette, SD Union-Tribune
McCain Should Pick Sarah Palin for VP - Jack Kelly,RealClearPolitics
Obama Can't Let Clintons on the Ticket - Dlck Morris, TheHill

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Morning after articles....[/color]

Dean, Pelosi, Reid push Friday deadline for superdelegates; force end of Clinton bid...

OBAMA CALLED HILLARY TWICE... AND GOT VOICEMAIL
FOURNIER: WHAT DOES SHE WANT?
DOWD: She's Still Here!
Milbank: She Graciously Pretends to Win...
'I won't believe it till Denver'...

Obama Wins Historic Presidential Bid - Balz & Kornblut, Washington Post
Clinton's Road to Second Place - Jackie Calmes, Wall Street Journal
Obama: Calm in the Swirl of History - Michael Powell, New York Times
Hillary's Not Backing Down - Fred Barnes, Weekly Standard
Clinton's Speech Was Abrasive and Selfish - Michael Tomasky, Guardian
It's Now All About Respect - Sheri and Allan Rivlin, RealClearPolitics
The General Election Begins - Susan Page and Jill Lawrence, USA Today
Is Obama Al Smith or John F. Kennedy? - John Judis, The New Republic
Democrats Are Taking a Leap of Faith with Obama - Wall Street Journal
McCain Sells His Kind of Change - James Carney, Time
Obama Turns His Back on Trinity - Ruben Navarrette, SD Union-Tribune
McCain Should Pick Sarah Palin for VP - Jack Kelly, RealClearPolitics
Obama Can't Let Clintons on the Ticket - Dlck Morris, The Hill

I just got home from work and you're still at it
laugh.gif
...Props forkeepin this thread up to date..

OT - Hillary seems salty as hell. She's acting like some 15 year old girl on her period.

Hussein Obama wont win in November.

This guy wants to talk with terrorist organizations. When you have terrorist organizations endorsing you, that's a problem.

I think it's funny that most of you are basing your opinion on the way he delivers speeches? You know, Hitler was a powerful speaker as well.

It's a dog and pony show. All it is.
Funny how Clinton basically conceded on the eve of the Bilderberg Meeting (this weekend). What was so different about this week as compared to last week orlast month? I guess it's just coincidence though.
laugh.gif

I have no doubt that video that's supposedly floating around of Michelle Obama's "whitey" remark is a blackmail attempt by Clinton to get theVP slot. Never in his right mind would Obama choose Clinton as VP.
When the video was first talked about a few months ago I could've sworn that all the talk was about the Clinton campaign having it. Now, all of a sudden,it's the Republican party that has it.

wow...I mean if you want the same thing, then vote for George McCain, but if you would like a different point of view then switch it up. Im not voting foreither, Green Party ftw...even though some of you may not admit it, i believe his race is still bothering some of you. What would you guys have said if Kerrymade that speech? Just remember he's just as black as he is white.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Hussein Obama wont win in November.

This guy wants to talk with terrorist organizations. When you have terrorist organizations endorsing you, that's a problem.

I think it's funny that most of you are basing your opinion on the way he delivers speeches? You know, Hitler was a powerful speaker as well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its so clear to identify the people on NT that watch Fox News or listen toRush's talking points. Hitler mastered manipulation.... what Barack speaks on is hope.. his speeches are more inspirational than manipulation

its so clear to identify the people on NT that watch Fox News or listen to Rush's talking points. Hitler mastered manipulation.... what Barack speaks on is hope.. his speeches are more inspirational than manipulation

Hitler spoke on giving "hope" to the Germans, blaming the Jews for their misfortunes.

Sorry I dont watch National Barack Company.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

even though some of you may not admit it, i believe his race is still bothering some of you.
It is. Denial is something else.

And, F the Clintons.

I don't think it's so much that. I think it's more about people hating that many are supporting Obama because he is the "popular"candidate to support. I hope he wins. But I'm not voting for him.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hitler? Really?

Did you really just compare Barack Obama with Adolf Hitler?

Some people.

Yes I did. I compared how good they both are at public speaking, and?

So you libs can compare Bush and Hitler constantly, but he can't even say Obama and Hitler in the same sentence without an outrage?

There's no reason for Obama to choose Hillary as his VP.

Al Gore?
nerd.gif

I could only hope. That's the real "dream ticket".

I've heard "experts" say he should choose Kathleen Sebelius simply because she's a woman, or Ted Strickland (Ohio Governor) because of theimportance of the state of Ohio come November and because he's a very middle-of-the-road Democrat.

Back
Top Bottom