Electric Daisy Carnival 2011 Las Vegas

Is anyone here going to Electric Zoo (NY)? The Sunday show will be my first rave ever, bought tickets on impulse yesterday, but I know plenty of people going so it worked out. I wish I could attend all three days, but I won't be around for Friday and Saturday.

So pumped 
pimp.gif
. Armin Van Buuren is headlining, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Boyz Noize, Diplo, Alesso, etc are playing that day, just to name a few.

Is anyone here going to Electric Zoo (NY)? The Sunday show will be my first rave ever, bought tickets on impulse yesterday, but I know plenty of people going so it worked out. I wish I could attend all three days, but I won't be around for Friday and Saturday.

So pumped 
pimp.gif
. Armin Van Buuren is headlining, Afrojack, Calvin Harris, Boyz Noize, Diplo, Alesso, etc are playing that day, just to name a few.

FYI for people planning on seeing the documentary in theaters, thanks to the knuckleheads in Hollywood, Regal and AMC theaters have overreacted and decided to not show the doc next week. Plan accordingly.

FYI for people planning on seeing the documentary in theaters, thanks to the knuckleheads in Hollywood, Regal and AMC theaters have overreacted and decided to not show the doc next week. Plan accordingly.

real life...

love, in nor-cal

or

nocturnal in so-cal?

(same weekend im from the bay, i think lovelution will be wack)

real life...

love, in nor-cal

or

nocturnal in so-cal?

(same weekend im from the bay, i think lovelution will be wack)

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

I just figured some of you would want to check this out...Awesome site,btw

http://www.be-at.tv/#/bra...-and-dirty-south/avicii/
niice thanks for this.
does it play diff events everyday?

I think so...or at least every few days

There's also a site for finding out what songs are played for the majority of DJ mix sets on be-at.tv 

http://www.1001tracklists.com/

real life...

ive been sitting here for like 3 hours listening to different sets
thank you guys...

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

I just figured some of you would want to check this out...Awesome site,btw

http://www.be-at.tv/#/bra...-and-dirty-south/avicii/
niice thanks for this.
does it play diff events everyday?

I think so...or at least every few days

There's also a site for finding out what songs are played for the majority of DJ mix sets on be-at.tv 

http://www.1001tracklists.com/

real life...

ive been sitting here for like 3 hours listening to different sets
thank you guys...

man i need to go to an event like this i stay in a small +%@ city... man dont +%%@ never go down... i swear if i was here i be walkin around gettin all the females

man i need to go to an event like this i stay in a small +%@ city... man dont +%%@ never go down... i swear if i was here i be walkin around gettin all the females

can't wait until monster massive in LA. ARMIN ONLY. i still get the goosebumps from TAO 08 when armin played his 9 hour set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait until monster massive in LA. ARMIN ONLY. i still get the goosebumps from TAO 08 when armin played his 9 hour set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tickets for EDC 2012 go on sale next Tuesday (Nov. 1st/2011). Does anyone know how fast these 3 day passes sell out?

Thanks

Tickets for EDC 2012 go on sale next Tuesday (Nov. 1st/2011). Does anyone know how fast these 3 day passes sell out?

Thanks

Originally Posted by VanAP

Thanks
Would also like to know this as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VanAP

Thanks
Would also like to know this as well
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Any news on this coming out on DVD/Blu-ray?

Back
Top Bottom