Elin Nordegren wants $750M(!!!) from Tiger Woods

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Good for her. He's a herb.
indifferent.gif
Okay He should give more than half of what he is worth to some girl that didn't even work for that money? If someone wants to divorce you, they also should divorce the money.

Your points are irrelevant.  If she's essentially raising the two kids on her own and was used to a certain lifestyle, then she should be compensated.  Just because Tiger is providing for her financially doesn't give him the green-light to do whatever the hell he wants.  All in all, Tiger should have thought about all of this before he slayed 120+ women while married.  Save the stoneface.
you a female or simp?

i hate that mentality, she aint have *+*@, should she get some? fine? but all that ? for what? im sure she stood home with the kids all the time and it wasn't the nanny
eyes.gif

this is whats wrong with America, they females thinking they deserve *+*@ when they aint bring *+*@ to the table.

Here is where I have trouble understanding our judicial system. If SHE was the one cheating, and he wanted a divorice she would still be filthy rich. Truly disgusting
That is SO not true ... it just so happens that with rich women, they either never cheat, they never get caught for it, and the dude doesn't care that much to sue.

Elin Nordegren is asking for that much because of public humilation of her well-reknowned husband cheating on her...

$750 mil seems a bit too steep. She obviously is not trying to lift a finger thru out the rest of her life 
laugh.gif
. Tiger better start winning some tourneys cause pretty much all of his endorsements are out the door 

The crazy thing is that his fortune is only worth 600 million and this broad is asking for 750 million.
I don't understand why these dudes don't get pre-nups.
Nas & Tiger
tired.gif

The fact that this is how the system works and he was still dumb enough to get married just makes him look even worse. Yeah the system can suck, but it isn't like these rulings are anything new. And this generally screws the money maker, which isn't always the man. Child support will be crazy though if she gets the kids, because that is a straight calculation and Tiger won't be able to alter the number at all

*%*% this *%%+%. I hope they find out she was cheating too. She doesn't do a damn thing and that humiliation excuse is a bunch of bull, the public could care less about this chick. As another dude on here said, she's been waiting for a cash out like this since the day she met him. Ol' ex-nanny trick. Shoulda learned from MJ, Tiger.

He shouldn't have gotten married in the first place, but damn 750 mil is just too much.

No way in the world this happens. Biggest joke ever if it does. She should get what she earned, nothing more.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

*%*% this *%%+%. I hope they find out she was cheating too. She doesn't do a damn thing and that humiliation excuse is a bunch of bull, the public could care less about this chick. As another dude on here said, she's been waiting for a cash out like this since the day she met him. Ol' ex-nanny trick. Shoulda learned from MJ, Tiger.

Statements like this are ridiculous. To think that humiliation is just an excuse is nonsense. Her husband cheated on her over 100 times and now the entire world knows about it. That's just sad. With that being said, she's obviously aiming very high in hopes she can get a big number in return. You don't ask for $100 mil if you really want $100 mil. You ask for something much higher so the number may actually land around $100 mil or possibly higher.

They have all suffered humiliation and embarrassment due to Tiger not being able to keep his *+*+ in his pants. 

So she deserves 100 + million for being humiliated and embarrassed??? Where is this even logical??? I mean you seriously said that G???
smh.gif

And that whole she's raising a family @### doesn't fly with me because I sincerely doubt that she's ever so much as changed one of those kids diaper.  They probably have more attachment to their live in nanny than Erin, seriously doubt she's "Raising A Family"... 750... 750 My *%%%!!!
mad.gif

words can't express how much i hate this women. The audacity to even utter the words 750 million...i hope she falls in a well...and never gets out...makes me livid...give her 50 mil and say bye...that is more than enough to live comfortably

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

They have all suffered humiliation and embarrassment due to Tiger not being able to keep his *+*+ in his pants. 

So she deserves 100 + million for being humiliated and embarrassed??? Where is this even logical??? I mean you seriously said that G???
smh.gif

And that whole she's raising a family @### doesn't fly with me because I sincerely doubt that she's ever so much as changed one of those kids diaper.  They probably have more attachment to their live in nanny than Erin, seriously doubt she's "Raising A Family"... 750... 750 My *%%%!!!
mad.gif
She deserves whatever she gets from the divorce because Tiger destroyed the family.  Also, because she's wealthy beyond imagination, you're going to HONESTLY sit there an doubt that she hasn't been hands-on with her own kids?  Just because there is money and nannys involved doesn't mean that she didn't do her share motherly duties.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

The crazy thing is that his fortune is only worth 600 million and this broad is asking for 750 million.

Originally Posted by JD214

It doesn't make sense though
smh.gif

Net Worth =/= Monies earned/saved
I know that. I'm just saying that she's asking for more than this dude's net worth.
I think 40-50 million is perfect to give her considering the only thing she did was marry Tiger and have his kids.
What in the world is this broad gonna do with $750 million??

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif

mad.gif
She deserves whatever she gets from the divorce because Tiger destroyed the family.  Also, because she's wealthy beyond imagination, you're going to HONESTLY sit there an doubt that she hasn't been hands-on with her own kids?  Just because there is money and nannys involved doesn't mean that she didn't do her share motherly duties.

Thats not true at all... she doesn't deserve whatever she gets. Thats whats wrong with the system now, shes going to get what they give her then turn around and get child support as well...  She doesn't deserve 10 percent of what she's asking and to say otherwise is complete bull %!#%.  Also just because she's brought them into the world doesn't mean that she's raising them either, lets not play dumb here, you and I both know that it happens more times than not bro.  When this type of money is involved kids are often pawned off on "the help" while the "parents" are out living their lives.  Its just the way it is G.

That boy better grow some damn balls and tell her to go @#*$ herself with a damn brick.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Dudes are heated in here
laugh.gif

because its wrong, and just because what tiger did was wrong doesnt mean what shes doing is right

dudes would NOT be heated if she was only after something like 15million, some dudes on here are even willing to go as far as saying100mil is ok, NOT ME

shes going after this money like she earned it, as if she deserves this lifestyle, people are using this whole "humiliation" nonsense as if shes entitled to 750 million, being faithfuls worth a house as far as im concerned

with all the money, houses, and property shes gonna walk away with, if her networth is more than tigers i wont know what to think

Back
Top Bottom