Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Do they think only white Jews were killed by nazis? :smh:

"The Nazis also perceived German residents of African nationality or descent as inferior and dangerous and planned for their eventual disappearance—within a generation—through a mass sterilization View This Term in the Glossary policy. Though this policy was not consistently applied, the German authorities routinely and viciously persecuted and discriminated against German residents of African descent."

"Nazis were virulent racists. In 1935, after the enactment of the notorious Nuremberg racial laws, which designated black people as a minority with “alien blood”, many left Germany. Those who remained were isolated and suffered horrendous racial abuse. And while the exclusion of black children from public schools became official policy in 1941, it is a matter of record that they had long suffered racist abuse in their classrooms.

In reflecting upon the fate of black people during the Nazi reign of terror, it is clear that any honest dialogue about racism must include Nazi treatment of black people. Black people’s pain and suffering should not be reduced to a footnote in the history of Nazism. Their pain and suffering should not be marginalised because they were not also targeted for annihilation. Understanding the full extent of Nazi anti-black racism is important for everyone whose ancestors were targeted by the Nazi regime, just as it is for all communities in general in contemporary society."

This was kinda loss in the Kanye and Kyrie discussion that most black people don't rock with the Black Hebrew Israelites and generally think what they say is inflammatory and ignorant.

It was weird as hell for dudes that wanted to defend Kyrie to act like black people were supposed to show some kind of unity with these goofballs

This video will come in handy next time the argument flares up.

You should post this in the Kanye thread too.

I see no antisemitism on his IG meaning he values it and actually knows where to draw a line or just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

The investigation has come at a time of growing employee dissent about Neuralink's animal testing, including complaints that pressure from CEO Musk to accelerate development has resulted in botched experiments, according to a Reuters review of dozens of Neuralink documents and interviews with more than 20 current and former employees. Such failed tests have had to be repeated, increasing the number of animals being tested and killed, the employees say. The company documents include previously unreported messages, audio recordings, emails, presentations and reports.

In all, the company has killed about 1,500 animals, including more than 280 sheep, pigs and monkeys, following experiments since 2018, according to records reviewed by Reuters and sources with direct knowledge of the company's animal-testing operations. The sources characterized that figure as a rough estimate because the company does not keep precise records on the number of animals tested and killed. Neuralink has also conducted research using rats and mice.

they don't keep precise records on animals they kill?

Animals come in...i assume you have to like order monkeys? If you buy 60 monkeys and you kill 59 during testing...you have 1 left...how hard is it to keep records on living animals left????

they don't keep precise records on animals they kill?

Animals come in...i assume you have to like order monkeys? If you buy 60 monkeys and you kill 59 during testing...you have 1 left...how hard is it to keep records on living animals left????
they have to keep records and there is oversight, both internal and from the usda. you can buy or breed, but both are expensive.

in short, that have records. if they don't, they should be in trouble.

they have to keep records and there is oversight, both internal and from the usda. you can buy or breed, but both are expensive.

in short, that have records. if they don't, they should be in trouble.

Just for clarity...it says in the article...so i hope you are right and that is being looked into...because it seems insane if its true

In all, the company has killed about 1,500 animals, including more than 280 sheep, pigs and monkeys, following experiments since 2018, according to records reviewed by Reuters and sources with direct knowledge of the company’s animal-testing operations. The sources characterized that figure as a rough estimate because the company does not keep precise records on the number of animals tested and killed. Neuralink has also conducted research using rats and mice.

Just for clarity...it says in the article...so i hope you are right and that is being looked into...because it seems insane if its true
there's different standards for some animals, which I'm guessing are included in that 1500. I'm hoping when they say they don't have precise records they're talking about those additional animals. but who knows.

hg5eu0ij1r4a1.jpg

Jack makes a good point. Too bad Elon is only interested in making the left look bad.

Back
Top Bottom