Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Problem is, he would have to actually win with the sports team

jerry Jones the only big time owner that seemingly gets away with being such a public figure when his team fails year after year.. but they did actually win when they had jimmy johnson

and Twitter ****ing up again today. they ****ed up their own api blocking and now embedded media doesn't work.

maybe he needs to fire MORE people.

Buying a team would be harder for him than twitter. Highest bidders don't always win.

The other owners wouldn't approve Elon based on reputation/personality alone.

He'd be like Donald Sterling/Trump version of Mark Cuban

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that “bookmark” and “copy link” keep switching?

been clicking stuff to post on here and I’ve ended up bookmarking some shh because those 2 have started swapping

1677301501199.png
one of the most annoying things tbh ux nightmare

Yes, I’m sure the remaining H1B visa holder employees Elon is basically holding hostage (many can’t quit due to having to find a sponsor within 90 days in a mass layoff climate) are trying to create chaos…why do people like him insist on making themselves look like victims all the time?
It wouldn’t be so bad if they also didn’t go and harass people who have legitimate concerns regarding their safety and livelihoods in this country.

I just wonder what’s dude’s end game with all of this

I get why rupert murdoch does what he does.. and I get why certain leaders of certain countries do what they do

but i don’t get Elon’s moves

I just wonder what’s dude’s end game with all of this

I get why rupert murdoch does what he does.. and I get why certain leaders of certain countries do what they do

but i don’t get Elon’s moves

Fame and popularity. That's it. That's his drug.

Fame and popularity. That's it. That's his drug.

But he already had that.. but he also had a certain level of respect and a degree of hope

Before twitter he could sell the whole mars dream or some other tech shh and get a decent amount of folks to buy in..

But now we saw him make a bad deal.. we see how things are gradually unwinding under his watch

Back
Top Bottom