Elon Musk's Hyperloop Gets Approved By Govt Vol. The Future is Coming

Bruh, crimes bout to get crazy.

Also, I need to invest in Tesla.

the east coast will grow exponentially now.

Not that it wasn't thriving before.

This is nothing but great news for the east coast, congrats to all of you!!

Aside from AI, this is the first element of the future that we've thought we would have by now.

Always heard DC metro was good.
Since moving out here. The Metro has been unreliable and still cramped. Trains are outdated and there is always a delay.

Granted there are plenty of stops that make getting into DC a breeze, but I still think it's not as great as some people say it is.

giphy.gif

They're next on the chopping block. This practically destroys the rail road industry first when it reaches full implementation.

Best thing Railroads can do is start working on partnerships and help with funding to secure their place.

Since moving out here. The Metro has been unreliable and still cramped. Trains are outdated and there is always a delay.

Granted there are plenty of stops that make getting into DC a breeze, but I still think it's not as great as some people say it is.

Is it at least better than BART? I hate BART with a passion. Slow @#$ trains that literally don't save you any time compared to driving through traffic, unless you're going to a stop between Powell-Embarcadero

Is it at least better than BART? I hate BART with a passion. Slow @#$ trains that literally don't save you any time compared to driving through traffic, unless you're going to a stop between Powell-Embarcadero
I feel like BART is actually better lol and that they have made some steps towards improving the entire system.

DC Metro seems to not know how to focus their budget on improving trains, extending running hours, and lower delays. Sure it's cheaper than BART, but I think I'd prefer BART over DC Metro.

its like real life snowpiercer

LOL but with humidity.

Back
Top Bottom