Elzhi & Khrysis Are....Jericho Jackson [Album]

Wasn't sure if there was a thread made for this already, but this album is really good. Been a fan of Khrysis since the mid 00s and I always thought Elzhi was dope, even though I didn't give his Lead Poison album a lengthy listen. The last 2 tracks are my faves.

180220-elzhi-khrysis-jericho-jackson-album-cover-620x620.jpg

DWwfQBxVMAAxSoL.jpg

Liked this album a lot, could of used a feature or two but not bad. I think Elzhi may want to stick with doing projects with a single producer cause both of the ones he did were better than lead poison. Lyrically ain’t a lot of dudes seeing him, shame he don’t get brought up as much

definitely appreciate this album.

elzhi is one of my personal favorites. his work on the trinity album will always be classic to me.

Will listen first thing :pimp:

Haven't heard Khrysis on the boards in a min (same with the rest of the Justus League :nerd: ). Dope link up just from the idea of it.

Good album, but I feel like it lacks energy at times. It almost seems too formulaic, if that makes sense.

To Do List
Self-Made :pimp:
Talkin Bout :pimp:

This joint goes. Bumped it like 5 or 6 times today.

I agree it could've used one or 2 guest verses from some dope rappers. My mind goes to Phonte and Royce or King Los.

To Do List
Self-Made :pimp:
Talkin Bout :pimp:

This joint goes. Bumped it like 5 or 6 times today.

I agree it could've used one or 2 guest verses from some dope rappers. My mind goes to Phonte and Royce or King Los.
I'll take Skyzoo over Los to be honest. Any Tanya Morgan members or Median would of been appreciated. All great selections though

I get bored with elzhi real quick he nice but his music just has no holding power I’m good with listening to his songs just once

Back
Top Bottom