Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

steezy cant catch a break right now. :lol:

minus whale just fade to bolivia for a couple weeks, famb...

Is just one of those months on NT...it all started with the debate in the biker thread and a couple of dudes got on their agenda steez....now is just open season, it's cool...it's been a while :lol:

I've been mainly watching MSNBC with some CNN and for the most part terrorism has been mentioned a lot. Mainly cuz he's white and it's a renowned black church and the similarities of past attacks on the ppl of this church throughout history.

At the same time the media has shown ppl they've interviewed or politicians who've talked about it mention that mental illness plays a part in this mass murder. So I'd say it's 50/50 between the mental illness and being labeled a terrorist rhetoric. They haven't gone the nice kid background route cuz all the signs were there that this kid was going to do something. He's a dropout that's gotten way more in to the white supremacist ideology since he's unemployed and has no friends. Not to mention the county he grew up in and it's history.

I'd say specific factors have had this veer away from the norm of how these things are covered by the media. It isn't just the racism thing but got the gun laws in play, religion, etc. It's another American mass shooting before it's another American murder of a black person by the police or somebody white.

Claims aren't baseless if that's what happens way more often than not.

You didn't watch any news and made a claim about what the news was reporting. Doesn't get more baseless than that.

Where did I say I didn't watch any news? I asked is that what they led off with. My point is that for once it seems they're calling him what he is (like you mentioned) instead of painting him sympathetic, which is RARE. In terms you can understand (since you seem to not have understood anything during all of this) is that this is like Lebron hitting a lone clutch shot amongst a multitude of non-clutch moments and gaffs. Hope I spelled that out for you enough, and for whoever agreed with you.

I've been mainly watching MSNBC with some CNN and for the most part terrorism has been mentioned a lot. Mainly cuz he's white and it's a renowned black church and the similarities of past attacks on the ppl of this church throughout history.

At the same time the media has shown ppl they've interviewed or politicians who've talked about it mention that mental illness plays a part in this mass murder. So I'd say it's 50/50 between the mental illness and being labeled a terrorist rhetoric. They haven't gone the nice kid background route cuz all the signs were there that this kid was going to do something. He's a dropout that's gotten way more in to the white supremacist ideology since he's unemployed and has no friends. Not to mention the county he grew up in and it's history.

I'd say specific factors have had this veer away from the norm of how these things are covered by the media. It isn't just the racism thing but got the gun laws in play, religion, etc. It's another American mass shooting before it's another American murder of a black person by the police or somebody white.

This is probably what youngwolf youngwolf meant to say, but couldn't get everything together.

Last edited:
:lol: Chris Hayes has been killing me with how he's needled just about every person he's interviewed and especially any politician or rep for SC about the disgusting WS symbol that is the confederate flag flying high as these ppl talk about mourn for these victims when this kid spent a hr lying in wait about to kill 9 black ppl in a black church.

Last edited:

Claims aren't baseless if that's what happens way more often than not.
You didn't watch any news and made a claim about what the news was reporting. Doesn't get more baseless than that.
Where did I say I didn't watch any news? I asked is that what they led off with. My point is that for once it seems they're calling him what he is (like you mentioned) instead of painting him sympathetic, which is RARE. In terms you can understand (since you seem to not have understood anything during all of this) is that this is like Lebron hitting a lone clutch shot amongst a multitude of non-clutch moments and gaffs. Hope I spelled that out for you enough, and for whoever agreed with you.
It was painfully obvious.

The rest of this garbage applies more to you than it does me. *Lebron is never clutch, therefore he didn't win the game....even though I didn't watch the game*

Nice try, tho. 

This is probably what youngwolf youngwolf meant to say, but couldn't get everything together.
I hadn't read yall entire back and forth but I got the entire gist of what you meant and were saying.

The vid aint up the post yet but some ppl are well aware of the same ol song and dance that comes with the unexpected white person committing a murder or mass murder. It's a miracle if mental illness isn't mentioned to defend or lessen the crime. Much the same with black ppl being thugs, Muslims being terrorists, etc.

Bro lighten up man....I don't know what the hell is like inside a prison...just painting a possible scenario....idk man :lol:

the fact that you even conceive it as a plausible scenario speaks volumes about your knowledge. and i'll leave at that since you quick to hit that report button

I'm good...just don't talk about the wife or fam, I don't care what you say about me, doesn't bother me....but please stay the course of the thread :pimp: :pimp:

the fact that you even conceive it as a plausible scenario speaks volumes about your knowledge. and i'll leave at that since you quick to hit that report button
He's a known snitch better just to leave him alone.

He's a known snitch better just to leave him alone.

I sent you a pm tho, stop reaching for attention, derailing the thread and then have the audacity to blame me for it, holla at me on the PM...get whatever you trying to get off your chest there bruh :smile:

I sent you a pm tho, stop reaching for attention, derailing the thread and then have the audacity to blame me for it, holla at me on the PM...get whatever you trying to get off your chest there bruh :smile:
I am just now seeing your pm. I don't have much to say just be easy on the report button. We're all grown men stinks and stones may break your bones but words online will never hurt you.

RIP to the victims

it is very hurtful to realize we aren't safe in a place of worship

I live in NY but I own a home in Columbia, SC and my grandmother lives 25 mins from Charleston

Hope he is dealt with

I look at the state of this world sometimes and it sickens me.
We all have the most precious gift.
An opportunity to exist in this world
and experience wonder, pleasure, and all the joy we can stomach.
We don't even know how long we have this gift for but the way we use is sad.
We bring each other pain with our actions and our words. Intentionally and unintentionally.
Then we rather reach for more negativity when the consequences of such reach us.
What a sad state of affairs.

White people own damn near all the neighborhoods though. I've lived in the hood. Crips having meetings and plotting **** right outside of my front door. I'm good on that. I moved up to keep my daughters safe. Never know who's gonna come looking for dudes and I'm caught in the cross. I'm cool on that. But even then, white folks owned those apartments too.

I mean, I feel ya, but at the same time. Out here in SD, "black" neighborhoods are usually the places you don't want to live. The place where black folks are concentrated aren't up to snuff my dude. I'll deal with the corny *** racists for a clean front yard and no one cooking crack right next to my spot.

I wasnt critcizing you bro. I was just sharing my opinion. Luckily I live in an area where there are middle class black, or at least majority black, neighborhoods. Dont know what'd I'd do out on the west coast or middle of the country where basically every black neighborhood is povery stricken. Honestly that has a huge influence on what city I decide to move to relocate to.

Last edited:
Basically every? Didn't know I lived in a poverty stricken neighborhood. Damn.

It was painfully obvious.

The rest of this garbage applies more to you than it does me. *Lebron is never clutch, therefore he didn't win the game....even though I didn't watch the game*

Nice try, tho. 

They didn't lead off with the terrorist label at first which I'd why Bomani Jones, Shaun King and others were going in on social media late last night and early today. The media didn't even want to call it a hate crime initially, they've been pressured by the masses to call this straight so they don't look like hypocrites and bigots.

Might be quite the overgeneralization. Anywhere with a Military base alone is going to have a plurality of middle class- upper middle class blacks.

I don't think i have seen a day as sad as this since i have been here.

Terrible, terrible day |I

My heart goes out to the victims and the families of the victims.

11227770_521916297956420_4709855045367962393_n.png

Back
Top Bottom