Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

My drafted post would have gotten me the ban hammer from this site.
The rage I feel at this moment...
If I see one corny "Legion of Bigot" posters in here, I'm coming for your neck[emoji]128545[/emoji]
RIP to the lost souls..

They guy was in there for an hour participating in the services.

:x :x

This what bothers me so bad

They welcomed him with open arms and he pulled that ****. I haven't made a status on fb in years but I broke that silence today

Adds new rule for us  blacks..

Praying In Church

right after swimming in THEIR pools

mean.gif
mean.gif

**** like this makes me want to pack up the fam and move to a more melanin-friendly country.
which country?

Very sad news. It's obviously domestic terrorism. Don't expect this type of stuff in 2015

MelechT: Apparently, this wasn't the first interaction that this terrorist has had with Mother Emanuel Church. They knew him and welcomed him.

Not sure why the city isn't on lockdown right now....

MikeNBC12: JUST IN - Reports of shots fired into a Memphis, Tenn., church during choir rehearsal; Memphis police on scene - @WMCActionNews5

This **** is eating my insides

then the media seems to be more worried about if negros are going to be peaceful

When I learned about the Alabama church bombing as a kid I was like "wow life was so dangerous as a negro" "no way this will happen again"

Now at 28 I feel like I'm living in the history I once was taught. While we've gained some there also has been new methods put in place to target us.

Obama being in office has really made these white supremacist become physically dangerous. At this point I honestly feel like I need to be strapped at all times. Especially being in the south because I would rather die from an illness than by one of these white supremacist

Thoughts is with all my brothers and sisters in charleston

Where would that be though? That's the question I find myself asking right now.

Not entirely sure, to be honest. Obviously there's racism everywhere so you'll never be able to completely avoid it. But I gotta believe there are places out there where the black/white thing isn't so prominent.

And part of it would be to stop the charade of acting like I'm accepted here by the majority. As I get older I see more and more that I'm not. Ive grown tired of pretending.

I've only been in this country for ten years and I feel the same way about people acting like they don't mind seeing me and people like me. To be honest, I'd move back to my country of origin in a heartbeat if it didn't look like it is on the brink of collapse. African countries should take advantage of the fact there are capable black people in all fields willing to move to places where their skin color wouldn't be a life threatening condition; not to say that there isn't any tribalism/separatism/xenophobia present in these countries, but skin color generally isn't a trigger for this level of hate.

So I guess it is open season on black people. We can't even worship anymore. But I guarantee that they will do an investigation, into the lives of the black people and make sure that they don't have checkered pasts, then they will memorialize them via the media, while giving the shooters a pass because he may have grown up in a dysfunctional family.

To my famb trying to get to another country...

I visited Johannesburg and Cape Town South Africa...

As am american black... You get CRAZY respect... Would go back 10/10

Not sure if I'm quite grasping the gravity of this...

I feel like the anger still hasn't hit me yet... Like... I'm not sure if I'm as emotional right now because I can't wrap my head around a dude doing this...

When that dude ran up on them kids... **** didn't hit home until a couple days later when I totally understood the gravity and just how hateful a muh ***** can be. I just broke down.

I feel like I'm saying "wtf"... Will be followed by the true pain...

I'm welling up typing this, yo...

:frown:

MikeNBC12: JUST IN - Reports of shots fired into a Memphis, Tenn., church during choir rehearsal; Memphis police on scene - @WMCActionNews5

What the **** is happening.

I haven't seen any other reports about it...hopefully it's unsubstantiated and just someone trying to be first to break a story on Twitter, but man....it's just sickening.

Just read this:

The Memphis shooting was near a church & not inside, it was a domestic disturbance between a man and a women. #MemphisShooting

Shots fired into church on Pendleton Street
WMCActionNews5.com Staff
Jun 18, 2015 07:28 AM
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Shots were fired into a church in the 2000 block of Pendleton during choir rehearsal.

Memphis police are on the scene taking a report.

A bullet is still in the wall of the church.

WMC Action News 5's Jerica Phillips is on the scene now to learn more details.

Stay with WMC Action News 5 for updates on this story.

Copyright 2015 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.
http://m.wsfa.com/wsfa/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:WEwll5CD

I've only been in this country for ten years and I feel the same way about people acting like they don't mind seeing me and people like me. To be honest, I'd move back to my country of origin in a heartbeat if it didn't look like it is on the brink of collapse. African countries should take advantage of the fact there are capable black people in all fields willing to move to places where their skin color wouldn't be a life threatening condition; not to say that there isn't any tribalism/separatism/xenophobia present in these countries, but skin color generally isn't a trigger for this level of hate.

what country are you from family...? looking into some options...

Back
Top Bottom