Embarrassing hip hop moments for your city/state

Don't act as if some of the I SH that has dropped from around your way hasn't made you� cringe. Knowing that your section is better than that.
I'll start.

Milk Bone
Some white dude from Jersey that was loosely affiliated with Naughty By Nature. His Single wasn't bad, it just seemed like dude was a straight marketingploy by the growing faction of Jersey hip hop dudes in the early 90's (Flava Unit / Naughty).
Miilkbone - Keep It Real

Sugarhill Gang
First of all, Sugarhill is a section of Harlem, not Jersey. Second, they were completely manufactured. They were the first hip hop boy band. Without question ashameful episode. This one hurts........................
Sugarhill Gang - Rappers Delight

Apache
This is just straight up trying to capitalize on the "40 & blunt" era of hip hop. It's lame, transparent & makes me hang my head inshame.
Apache - Gangsta B

I'll think of more later......................... Also, PM Dawn getting mashed out by KRS (if PM Dawn counts).

nothing embarrassing has ever taken place in Queens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i never thought miilkbone was bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
granted the only joint i heard was "keep it real"

the worst trend in my area is the thizz movement. i mean hyphy is cool i guess if you into all that but this poppin pills %!%% has left dudes seriously braindead
smh.gif
smh.gif

the worst part is alot of people do it in the bay and think that shhhh is cool
smh.gif

See, I knew Nike Talk was too damn insecure to contribute.
Come on NY................ Ill & Al Scratch, Fu Snickens, Tech 9. Flatlinerz, Def Jams answer to "horrorcore" rap ????????? Cali, Coolio,skelo?????????

Liban906 wrote:
i never thought miilkbone was bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
granted the only joint i heard was "keep it real"

the worst trend in my area is the thizz movement. i mean hyphy is cool i guess if you into all that but this poppin pills %!%% has left dudes seriously brain dead
smh.gif
smh.gif

the worst part is alot of people do it in the bay and think that shhhh is cool
smh.gif

People been poppin E since back in the days in the bay. Not until Mac Dre started talking about it did it get to where everyone knew what it is.�� Iremember n's back in the days used to look down on that. It used to be more of an underground rave thing in the bay. Now its nothin, everybody and theymoms is doin it.��

But ya im coo off that.������ and ill cosign on that Mc hammer
laugh.gif
�� reppinthe Town..
laugh.gif

This dude took a serious L for this

415J498VSCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This cat is from my city(Milwaukee)No Lie why the hell was that album cover taken in Chicago

As of late.......MIMS, Chicken Noodle Type stuff. I'll think of more later.

Yo Scan, you seriously aint like Milkbone?

Harlem . . . Where do I start??
Ma$e
Modern day Cam
Harlem World (the group)
Cardan (??)
The Untouchable's
Huddy Combs hangin out with Benzino
G Dep being homeless (according to some rumor)
Lil Mama
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chicken Noodle Soup
The Aunt Jackie Kid
Dougie Fresh being in the video to "My Dougie"
indifferent.gif

Alimoe not being on And 1 anymore
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Mic Terror from Chicago, and the whole hipster rapper scene.

All those dudes that were rockin' jerseys and all of that a couple of years ago that made fun of the style that they're currently jackin.

I don't know - The Almighty RSO, The Source, Ray Dog "Benzino"

From Boston - though I like my old copy of RSO....but outside of Boston, no love and I understand why.

Back
Top Bottom