-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

i dont shave down there anymore, just trim. bad experiences with an ingrown hair and an abscess, followed by a doctor visit and a scalpel too close to my.... it was turrible.
30t6p3b.gif

On your sack...
sick.gif
sick.gif

not on the sack pretty damn close though. too close for comfort...lake water  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

-I like praying on the innocent females and having them sprung
devil.gif
 on loopt mix app

- I like the spanish group Aventura, I justify it by calling them Adventure

why do you have to justify it? i listen to them and other spanish music and im not spanish

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

-I like praying on the innocent females and having them sprung
devil.gif
 on loopt mix app

- I like the spanish group Aventura, I justify it by calling them Adventure

why do you have to justify it? i listen to them and other spanish music and im not spanish

Originally Posted by prymone

I dont justify cuz its spanish, I justify cuz its girly 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

I dont justify cuz its spanish, I justify cuz its girly 
grin.gif

i dont shave down there anymore, just trim. bad experiences with an ingrown hair and an abscess, followed by a doctor visit and a scalpel too close to my.... it was turrible.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

I used to hate all this pop music, but recently I have been jamming to those Taio Cruz and G6 songs hard in my car hahaha. I guess going to the clubs for the first time this past August on my vacation to Vegas made me appreciate the purpose of these songs.

I used to hate all this pop music, but recently I have been jamming to those Taio Cruz and G6 songs hard in my car hahaha. I guess going to the clubs for the first time this past August on my vacation to Vegas made me appreciate the purpose of these songs.

- The Devil Wears Prada
- Closer w/ Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts
- I've got a sketch book full of clothes drawings including women's clothes (want to eventually start a line)
- Laguna Beach (Seas. 1/2) Everybody I knew watched that show when it was on though so not too embarrassing

- The Devil Wears Prada
- Closer w/ Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts
- I've got a sketch book full of clothes drawings including women's clothes (want to eventually start a line)
- Laguna Beach (Seas. 1/2) Everybody I knew watched that show when it was on though so not too embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom