Embedding Youtube videos for Powerpoint (Apple) Vol. HELP!

Like the title says.

Would either like to embed or find out how to download the videos and converting them.

Can anyone give me a walkthrough please?

Thanks.

what kind of powerpoint has videos in them?
laugh.gif

Can't seem to transfer movies that I downloaded from quicktime to powerpoint...

Also the clips turn silent...

Anyone have any alternative methods or converters?

Tips?

Prereq: You MUST have a live internet connection for the videoto play within your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.

Hope this helps.

I was in the same boat a couple months ago, video defly sealed the deal for my grade.

Convert the youtube URL to a FLV file by going to keepvid.com

Then download Riva FLV encoder, and convert the file to .wmv, which seems to work best with PPT.

During the preview sometimes theres a a little startup lag, so be patient.

Theres also a way to embed the vid within, the PPT, but its more complicated and you need an active internet connection, to play the vid.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Prereq: You MUST have a live internet connection for the video to play within your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.

Hope this helps.
Thanks but it doesn't help...

Thats for Windows...

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

I was in the same boat a couple months ago, video defly sealed the deal for my grade.

Convert the youtube URL to a FLV file by going to keepvid.com

Then download Riva FLV encoder, and convert the file to .wmv, which seems to work best with PPT.

During the preview sometimes theres a a little startup lag, so be patient.

Theres also a way to embed the vid within, the PPT, but its more complicated and you need an active internet connection, to play the vid.
I have a mac....

.wmv is not an option...

I need .mov...

Bringing this thread back from the grave.
I'm having a similar issue right now, but I'm trying to get a Powerpoint created on a Mac posted to Youtube without losing the sound, animations, etc.  How the hell do I do this?  I'm sure it's a dumb question, but indulge me. 

Back
Top Bottom