Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Finally un-ds's:

b67jfp.jpg

I need that hat...wish i got it befor they sold out in my size...good stuff

. That hat is serious where you cop

If my memory serves me correctly, I think I got from myshirtsco

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by larrivee7
What else you plan on doing with them? You gonna make the midsole white? I always wondered what was up with that, I don't really remember seeing these back in the day only the freshwaters, but did two versions of emeralds release? Or was the white sole a griffey pe
Thinking about it, not sure yet. Yes, the version (mentioned in earlier pages) with the white midsole/teal bubbles was a Griffey P.E.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by larrivee7
What else you plan on doing with them? You gonna make the midsole white? I always wondered what was up with that, I don't really remember seeing these back in the day only the freshwaters, but did two versions of emeralds release? Or was the white sole a griffey pe
Thinking about it, not sure yet. Yes, the version (mentioned in earlier pages) with the white midsole/teal bubbles was a Griffey P.E.

Do the emeralds midsole paint chip and crack like the Griffey 1 from a few years ago? I'm looking to scoop a pair this weekend but I'm not sure if ill buy if they still crack and chip

Do the emeralds midsole paint chip and crack like the Griffey 1 from a few years ago? I'm looking to scoop a pair this weekend but I'm not sure if ill buy if they still crack and chip

These can still be stock located, there are sizes at retail stores FTL, FTA, and Niketowns also...

These can still be stock located, there are sizes at retail stores FTL, FTA, and Niketowns also...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Just a heads up there's a 10.5 and an 11 on JJ on sale for $125...

saw my size still available last Friday as well (8.5). stupid me waited for another day though and just like that, I missed on 'em again 
mad.gif

saw my size still available last Friday as well (8.5). stupid me waited for another day though and just like that, I missed on 'em again 
mad.gif

Thanks for the heads up ! Ordered mine earlier today , hoping it goes through...

Back
Top Bottom