Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

If I can get motivated, I'm going to try to use the BD coupon on these.
same.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm about to head out in 15 mins.

Srsly, brb with pics.

I'm about to head out in 15 mins.

Srsly, brb with pics.

so i go to my mall and some clown is waitin to cop jordan 2.0s rockin sunglasses in the mall.......rockin the pearl foams dude says nice pewters
roll.gif
..........im done
vebr04.jpg

2whph7n.jpg

so i go to my mall and some clown is waitin to cop jordan 2.0s rockin sunglasses in the mall.......rockin the pearl foams dude says nice pewters
roll.gif
..........im done
vebr04.jpg

2whph7n.jpg

Super Easy cop, got to the mall, walked into champs right as the girl was putting them on display, I stopped her and asked for size 11, got them and walked out.
290rdkg.jpg

Super Easy cop, got to the mall, walked into champs right as the girl was putting them on display, I stopped her and asked for size 11, got them and walked out.
290rdkg.jpg

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by button999

Hey Eastbay Rep

Is this one of the releases that will get automatically double boxed?
Or should I call customer service in the morning and have them add the gift box to my order?

I'm so used to ordering from NDC that I totally forgot the white bag of box death crap. So forgot to add the gift box.
Calling customer service to have the gift box added to my order.
We are normally only on until 5 PM CT on Friday, so I recommend calling in if you have a question that needs to be answer as soon as possible after we leave.  
smile.gif

As you found out already, these will not be double boxed.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Can anyone tell me why EASTBAY charges tax now...I know there is some kind of internet tax California is trying to pass but shopping off Eastbay isn't that great any more now that there is tax. I understand FL, FA, Champs are linked with Eastbay but still.

Was able to get my sz off Eastbay. Good thing didn't try Nike.com Saw these in the Bay Area last few days but didn't cop originally. Still need those Cincy color griffey 1s in 10.5. Missed out on those.
California passed a new tax law. Any internet shop that has an affiliate store in California would need to charge tax. Since Eastbay is affiliated with Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, then they have to charge tax. And ya, it sucks ordering from eastbay now 'cause tax kills it.
As ptngina explained, California passed a new law making any website affiliated with a physical location in California to collect sales tax on the order. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

I would just skip out on eastbay completely. Not only do they cancel some orders on big releases but they ship shoes in a bag. If given the choice i would just cop from ndc since theres no tax, no shipping and they double box. You cant beat that. Eastbay take notes and stop making people pay extra for double box while ndc is free
Every website has canceled some orders on big releases, so you can not just hold that only against us.  As for shipping shoes in a bag, yes this is still an issue, but you will be happy to know that I got word this week that the gears are turning for a solution to this.  I am not sure when or what the solution will be, but I am happy to know that it is being worked on.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I can't wait to see all of the "
30t6p3b.gif
@ eastbay not double boxing", "look at how my box came in
30t6p3b.gif
", "my box is ruined, I don't even want these anymore"
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Hey Eastbay Rep

Is this one of the releases that will get automatically double boxed?
Or should I call customer service in the morning and have them add the gift box to my order?

I'm so used to ordering from NDC that I totally forgot the white bag of box death crap. So forgot to add the gift box.
Calling customer service to have the gift box added to my order.
We are normally only on until 5 PM CT on Friday, so I recommend calling in if you have a question that needs to be answer as soon as possible after we leave.  
smile.gif

As you found out already, these will not be double boxed.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Can anyone tell me why EASTBAY charges tax now...I know there is some kind of internet tax California is trying to pass but shopping off Eastbay isn't that great any more now that there is tax. I understand FL, FA, Champs are linked with Eastbay but still.

Was able to get my sz off Eastbay. Good thing didn't try Nike.com Saw these in the Bay Area last few days but didn't cop originally. Still need those Cincy color griffey 1s in 10.5. Missed out on those.
California passed a new tax law. Any internet shop that has an affiliate store in California would need to charge tax. Since Eastbay is affiliated with Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, then they have to charge tax. And ya, it sucks ordering from eastbay now 'cause tax kills it.
As ptngina explained, California passed a new law making any website affiliated with a physical location in California to collect sales tax on the order. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

I would just skip out on eastbay completely. Not only do they cancel some orders on big releases but they ship shoes in a bag. If given the choice i would just cop from ndc since theres no tax, no shipping and they double box. You cant beat that. Eastbay take notes and stop making people pay extra for double box while ndc is free
Every website has canceled some orders on big releases, so you can not just hold that only against us.  As for shipping shoes in a bag, yes this is still an issue, but you will be happy to know that I got word this week that the gears are turning for a solution to this.  I am not sure when or what the solution will be, but I am happy to know that it is being worked on.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I can't wait to see all of the "
30t6p3b.gif
@ eastbay not double boxing", "look at how my box came in
30t6p3b.gif
", "my box is ruined, I don't even want these anymore"
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Lol @ all the talk of lines. I just strolled into my local Footlocker an hour ago, walking extra slow, and got my pair no problem. Was able to use the NBA 2k11 $15 off coupon.

Lol @ all the talk of lines. I just strolled into my local Footlocker an hour ago, walking extra slow, and got my pair no problem. Was able to use the NBA 2k11 $15 off coupon.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Good stuff.  Always nice getting kicks with so much easy.  Reminds me of the good ol days.. 
frown.gif

United, Ole!

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Good stuff.  Always nice getting kicks with so much easy.  Reminds me of the good ol days.. 
frown.gif

United, Ole!

pimp.gif
copped my pair walked in HOH when it was just opening dudes were sittin outside waiting on some forces that dropped today don't know which ones they were though

pimp.gif
copped my pair walked in HOH when it was just opening dudes were sittin outside waiting on some forces that dropped today don't know which ones they were though

Grabbed them at the Galleria mall in Buffalo. First time there...

Finally used that 2k11 coupon too 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom