Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

for those who have these and the 09 freshwaters......... they feel the same or did they degrade again on quality?

for those who have these and the 09 freshwaters......... they feel the same or did they degrade again on quality?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

To be honest, these feel nicer to me because of the Emerald Durabuck used for the middle.  And the whole shoe has the tumbled texture to it, as well.  Just my opinion, though.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by andfattoo

To be honest, these feel nicer to me because of the Emerald Durabuck used for the middle.  And the whole shoe has the tumbled texture to it, as well.  Just my opinion, though.

Peace,
   J

Magic1978 wrote:
iHust1e wrote:
Murkn3m wrote:
the 6th is a Wednesday...

Not in 2011

roll.gif

Odd that they're releasing them on a Wednesday on NDC. I wonder if they'll sell out the first day like the first Freshwater retro release. I need to see these in person. In some pics I'm like ok, then others I'm like ehhh. I guess I'll try to find them this week.

They sold out on RD???

I guess I was tripping when they dropped because I don't remember them selling out on RD.

I know for sure they didn't sell out in store.

Ill try and pick a pair up next weekend. Hopefully I can get a disco on them.

Magic1978 wrote:
iHust1e wrote:
Murkn3m wrote:
the 6th is a Wednesday...

Not in 2011

roll.gif

Odd that they're releasing them on a Wednesday on NDC. I wonder if they'll sell out the first day like the first Freshwater retro release. I need to see these in person. In some pics I'm like ok, then others I'm like ehhh. I guess I'll try to find them this week.

They sold out on RD???

I guess I was tripping when they dropped because I don't remember them selling out on RD.

I know for sure they didn't sell out in store.

Ill try and pick a pair up next weekend. Hopefully I can get a disco on them.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

your right, but you tell me which one you'd rather take

nike-griffey-max-1-1996.jpg

I'm going to be heavily tempted to customize my pair to look like JR's pair here. 

yup me too
laugh.gif
 hope they release the above version later on down the line maybe a few years from now.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

your right, but you tell me which one you'd rather take

nike-griffey-max-1-1996.jpg

I'm going to be heavily tempted to customize my pair to look like JR's pair here. 

yup me too
laugh.gif
 hope they release the above version later on down the line maybe a few years from now.

Would be instacopped if Dark Pines weren't coming out.

Will be copped if they stick around for about a month and a half after initial drop. Not even worrying because Freshwater Griffey 2's are sitting in my area.

Would be instacopped if Dark Pines weren't coming out.

Will be copped if they stick around for about a month and a half after initial drop. Not even worrying because Freshwater Griffey 2's are sitting in my area.

sat can't get here fast enough man one of the best shoesever from one of the best players ever!!!!!!

sat can't get here fast enough man one of the best shoesever from one of the best players ever!!!!!!

my spot is slackin by only getting half a size run not including my size 
30t6p3b.gif
... but they said later this week they should expect the rest of the shipment...i could buy these anywhere but im trying to cop from my spot and get cool with them so the concords release goes smoothly 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom