Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

14m9jbn.jpg

*bonus*
the complete set! (all blacks and so called "qs" silvers were
sick.gif
imo)
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

2lw64qo.jpg

Missing metallics but great set

He says in his post that he finds those and the all blacks ugly.
all blacks were dope to me, but i got toooooooooooooooooooo many all black kicks so those were a pass, but i've caught myself gettin my neck broke

peepin other cats rockin da all black wit slim jeans on and da staps hangin.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

14m9jbn.jpg

*bonus*
the complete set! (all blacks and so called "qs" silvers were
sick.gif
imo)
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

2lw64qo.jpg

Missing metallics but great set

He says in his post that he finds those and the all blacks ugly.
all blacks were dope to me, but i got toooooooooooooooooooo many all black kicks so those were a pass, but i've caught myself gettin my neck broke

peepin other cats rockin da all black wit slim jeans on and da staps hangin.

Word. The All Blacks were FIRE to me. Perfect winter sneaker. And that's exactly how I'm rocking these (slim jeans with the strap hanging)
laugh.gif

Word. The All Blacks were FIRE to me. Perfect winter sneaker. And that's exactly how I'm rocking these (slim jeans with the strap hanging)
laugh.gif

Saw the baddest PR chick rocking these in va beach over the weekend with black nike socks...

Was really on my "There's Something About Mary" kick for about 5 seconds...

#dopeinkidsizes

Saw the baddest PR chick rocking these in va beach over the weekend with black nike socks...

Was really on my "There's Something About Mary" kick for about 5 seconds...

#dopeinkidsizes

used my niketown giftcard and walked away with these with only 20$ out of my pocket. Damn these are expensive150+ with tax. Best colorway from either the 1's or 2's

used my niketown giftcard and walked away with these with only 20$ out of my pocket. Damn these are expensive150+ with tax. Best colorway from either the 1's or 2's

Had no intention of getting these until i saw them in person. They are absolutely amazing. I think these first came out when i was in 8th grade and i couldnt get them back then. Boy does it feel good to be able to buy what you like!!!
389165608de28da07761b4611fa64a66b4ed1752_r.jpg

36736b3a66c88755e1038af3a6bc7726affa6256_r.jpg

Had no intention of getting these until i saw them in person. They are absolutely amazing. I think these first came out when i was in 8th grade and i couldnt get them back then. Boy does it feel good to be able to buy what you like!!!
389165608de28da07761b4611fa64a66b4ed1752_r.jpg

36736b3a66c88755e1038af3a6bc7726affa6256_r.jpg

nice griffs... i just got the 3 OG colorways... all i really wanted anyway but the red pair is fresh... kind of wish i didn't sleep on them but i was waiting for the price to drop

nice griffs... i just got the 3 OG colorways... all i really wanted anyway but the red pair is fresh... kind of wish i didn't sleep on them but i was waiting for the price to drop

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Finally saw these in person today. I have to say, they looked really good. Will be had at some point. 

Back
Top Bottom