Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I love my pair. They fit me great and the quality is on point. Kind of wish the outline of the swoosh on the back was red, but I might try and do that myself..

Always wanted these since I was a kid and Griffey to used to come to the Jake to play, but of course we couldn't afford them. Got em' now. Middle finger to my old life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Had me rollin sun hahaha

Returned my extra pair after little debate. Just don't see myself wanting/needing them (this color specifically) down the line.

Returned my extra pair after little debate. Just don't see myself wanting/needing them (this color specifically) down the line.

These are definitely dope. You guys are too damn picky about it not being up to par with the retro. Its close enough if u ask me. anyone have pics to compare

These are definitely dope. You guys are too damn picky about it not being up to par with the retro. Its close enough if u ask me. anyone have pics to compare

thought id want 2 pairs but i think im good with just one.
hate to say it, but i think freshwaters >> emeralds,idk why,tough choice.

thought id want 2 pairs but i think im good with just one.
hate to say it, but i think freshwaters >> emeralds,idk why,tough choice.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I think the emerald color pops plenty. Maybe that's just me tho.

I agree.. The the last thing I would call it is dull. They're pretty much exactly what I was hoping for.

I agree.. The the last thing I would call it is dull. They're pretty much exactly what I was hoping for.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Finally saw somebody else rock them besides myself and they do stand out.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Finally saw somebody else rock them besides myself and they do stand out.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I still have both those colors of the 3's and the kangaroo leather craps on any shoe released in the last 10 years. For as soft as it is, it's durable and maintains it's shape. I used my black ones for umpiring for a season (blacked out the white midsole) and they look just as good as the day I bought them.

2ev46ds.jpg

yup i had two pairs of the griffey 3 in black/white colorway and i thought the leather was fine. what i could not stand is the crooked lacing. if they retro the 3's i hope they make the lacing straight. i understand thats the shoes design and its supposed to be crooked but i think it would look much better straight

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I still have both those colors of the 3's and the kangaroo leather craps on any shoe released in the last 10 years. For as soft as it is, it's durable and maintains it's shape. I used my black ones for umpiring for a season (blacked out the white midsole) and they look just as good as the day I bought them.

2ev46ds.jpg

yup i had two pairs of the griffey 3 in black/white colorway and i thought the leather was fine. what i could not stand is the crooked lacing. if they retro the 3's i hope they make the lacing straight. i understand thats the shoes design and its supposed to be crooked but i think it would look much better straight

eww those mariners replica fitteds are garbage. the OG 100% wool grey underbrim fitted ftw
pimp.gif

are these kicks in FSRs in NYC? i'm there in about 2 weeks and looking to scoop em.

26294_1309996004148_1658040604_1168739_2867519_n.jpg

eww those mariners replica fitteds are garbage. the OG 100% wool grey underbrim fitted ftw
pimp.gif

are these kicks in FSRs in NYC? i'm there in about 2 weeks and looking to scoop em.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

pimp.gif

That was my favorite jersey to rock with the griffeys....I was made when it got stolen.  Ive been on a hunt for a while for it...i just never lick that the sleeves were blue but its not noticeable

pimp.gif

That was my favorite jersey to rock with the griffeys....I was made when it got stolen.  Ive been on a hunt for a while for it...i just never lick that the sleeves were blue but its not noticeable

pimp.gif

NY still got them at most stores, but I don't know if you will find FSR in 2 weeks

pimp.gif

NY still got them at most stores, but I don't know if you will find FSR in 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom