Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

I passed on these and copped the Freshwater Max Jrs instead....I have the Volt and Freshwater Griffey Max 1's and they are the most uncomfortable shoes I own...I couldn't justify paying retail for these, when I know how uncomfortable they are.

I passed on these and copped the Freshwater Max Jrs instead....I have the Volt and Freshwater Griffey Max 1's and they are the most uncomfortable shoes I own...I couldn't justify paying retail for these, when I know how uncomfortable they are.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

The best fit IMHO 
wink.gif

prod

correct me if i'm wrong but I dont think Griffey ever wore the teal seattle alternate jersey with the MLB logo at the back on the neck...

^ You're right... the '94 ones didn't have that patch, while this new one came after his retirement...
237229.jpg

^ You're right... the '94 ones didn't have that patch, while this new one came after his retirement...
237229.jpg

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

My only complaint is that my small toe on my right foot hurts something vicious after wearing these for more than half a hour. I've worn them 4 times to break them in before school starts, and the pain is ever present.

My only complaint is that my small toe on my right foot hurts something vicious after wearing these for more than half a hour. I've worn them 4 times to break them in before school starts, and the pain is ever present.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

go half size up, the jordan 23's and sometime 11's do that to me I noticed going a half size up solved it on 11's never tried on 23's it hurt so much I didn't want to risk going half size up n still hating em.

go half size up, the jordan 23's and sometime 11's do that to me I noticed going a half size up solved it on 11's never tried on 23's it hurt so much I didn't want to risk going half size up n still hating em.

I've been randomly going between 10 and 10.5 with purchases for so long that I don't remember which of the two is even my actual size anymore.

I got these in a 10.5... which I thought WOULD be a half size up
laugh.gif

I've been randomly going between 10 and 10.5 with purchases for so long that I don't remember which of the two is even my actual size anymore.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

loved how these shoes look but for some reason they dont look right on me.SMH
they don't.....these are one of my favorite shoes.  I have multiple og's.  I just like the quality and the shape of the go better .  The green is brighter on the retro, more of an eagle green than a blueish green.    It just feels cheap.  I still copped so I can have after my go pairs give away.  http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/standup_ent/?action=view&current=photo-2.jpg

they don't.....these are one of my favorite shoes.  I have multiple og's.  I just like the quality and the shape of the go better .  The green is brighter on the retro, more of an eagle green than a blueish green.    It just feels cheap.  I still copped so I can have after my go pairs give away.  http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/standup_ent/?action=view&current=photo-2.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

Comparison pics please?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Comparison pics please?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Lol sounds like me with 11.5 and 12. I swear sometimes 11.5 are too big and 12 are to small. I swear the air max 09's i got away with an 11, but the air max jrs? I had to get a 12.5, Its got the same damn sole and midsole why such a difference in sizing? 

laugh.gif

Lol sounds like me with 11.5 and 12. I swear sometimes 11.5 are too big and 12 are to small. I swear the air max 09's i got away with an 11, but the air max jrs? I had to get a 12.5, Its got the same damn sole and midsole why such a difference in sizing? 

@EddieWinslow ay man them griffey Jrs is tough i must say, i think they look better personally and as far as comfort the griffey retro cant compare. but its an og color and stuff so u kno what ppl are gonna pick. now if the griffey jr was the og thnn...........and there u have it LOL

Back
Top Bottom