Eminem & Dilla

cause Eminem moved to Cali and dilla was mostly messing with east coast cats except pharacyde, which was before Eminem time

Signed to Aftermath ...Dr.dre & his superteam of beatmakers????

Then eminem started to produce his own beats

also ur best friend is "Mr. Porter"

Ur dj's was Green latern ( a dope producer )

& now alchemist

why go out to eat when you got lobster in ya house done cooked up

too much to go on about

plus for the price dilla charging ..might as well stick with ur camp

& get hooks up for being aftermath family
pimp.gif

I'm not saying that's the reason they've never worked before... but Eminem over a Dilla beat wouldn't sound right.

^Yeah and that. I mean, how many other people from Detroit did Em do anything with really? Not many. Dilla was doing non credit / ghost production for MajorLabel acts for a good while. When Em got signed he was out that @#$%^&@#$%^&. I'm not super sure on how the timelines match up but I have a prettyfair idea. Of course there was all of those years in between Em's success and Dilla's passing but Em probably wasn't tryna do anything like go backto Detroit. He stayed keeping it to Aftermath and the camp he had, which was the best move for him IMO.

Cuz Em didn't come up at the right time around the right ppl to get blessed with a Dilla beat. There's really no excuse tho, Em never probably reachedout and Dilla probably never did.

Dilla was working with West Coast artists. Just unknown underground dudes like Madlib and Guilty Simpson.

There's mad $++**% living that don't get blessed with a Premo or Pete Rock joint.

Back
Top Bottom