Eminem- G.O.A.T

Jay-z and Kanye diss. Just heard this on hiphopdx.com and other hiphop sites. Although to be honest I dont know why they say he took a shot at either, I think its a good song, a bit too much ego, but whatever...

Jay-z and Kanye diss. Just heard this on hiphopdx.com and other hiphop sites. Although to be honest I dont know why they say he took a shot at either, I think its a good song, a bit too much ego, but whatever...

grin.gif

Nothing bad was said.

Haven't heard the song but i BEEN said on here that Em threw shots at Jay on his Recovery cd and that drop the world song with weezy.

Haven't heard the song but i BEEN said on here that Em threw shots at Jay on his Recovery cd and that drop the world song with weezy.

Edit: This song is old. On the Recovery he says he almost dissed weezy and kanye when he was on drugs. This is the song he was talking about, somehow, it got leaked.

Edit: This song is old. On the Recovery he says he almost dissed weezy and kanye when he was on drugs. This is the song he was talking about, somehow, it got leaked.

Back
Top Bottom